IN, United States
Staff / Crew
Brulin is seeking a Web Designer/Video Production Manager. This role is responsible for all development and design of digital marketing content. This includes the design, maintenance, creation, and revisions of videos, website landing pages, literature, presentations, advertising, and training tools, etc. The Web Designer will be the lead designer of digital touch points, including brulin.com, social networking applications, and other digital experiences (SharePoint, FlippingBook, Hubspot, and more). This position is responsible for developing and designing creative video/interactive content for website, advertisements, social media, print and tradeshows/exhibitions. This role participates in strategic planning for design strategy, focusing on digital design trends and mediums. This role also performs administrative duties including maintenance of departmental files and execution of ISO processes.
Digital Design and Multimedia Production
Primary role is to work independently to envision and design digital media ensuring consistency of design and message across all Brulin brands.
- Creative Strategy – Lead the creative vision for the company, including brand direction and positioning of the brand across marketing campaigns.
- Video Production – Manages video production process, works with Marketing manager to develop project definition, script and storyboard. Sets up shoots, shoots video footage, edits video footage, records voice over and input and outputs of digital material.
- Website Maintenance and Design – Manages content, design, and strategy of website in alignment with interactive design principles and Brulin design guidelines.
- Digital Presentations- Assists sales and marketing to prepare and customize presentations for use in multiple channels (print, electronic, etc.).
- Photography – Uses digital camera, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, and flash attachments to produce graphics for marketing material. Maintains archive of images and photos.
- Digital Touch Points – Creates and maintains output of digital applications including but not limited to SharePoint, Dropbox, ClickUp, Hubspot, and SurveyMonkey.
- Digital Email and Advertisements – Designs creative email content and display advertisements across digital marketing channels.
- Manages Timelines – Works with Marketing manager(s) to determine scope of design projects.
- SEO - Responsible for working with agency to implement on-site SEO to help assist in achieving organic traffic goals (include keywords, meta descriptions and tags, competitive research, content development, and ongoing targeting.)
- Email Marketing - Occasionally helps to manage email automation contact lists and works with the marketing team to implement automation goals in Hubspot.
- Social Media – Assist in developing and executing a comprehensive content strategy and posting schedule for all social media channels. Manages Social Media sites (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn).
Trade Show Coordinator
As needed, will work with Marketing Manager(s) to assist with tradeshow participation.
- Trade Show Planning – Works with marketing team to develop, design and implement trade show strategy from a creative perspective, including before and after event strategies. Helps with developing the digital marketing campaigns leading to and after each show.
Primary role is to participate and guide in creative strategic direction for Marketing.
Graphic Design Strategies - Maintains knowledge of design and technology. Trends within graphics industry to develop creative solutions. Research and benchmarks competitor's product packaging and literature design.
Communication Strategies - Maintains knowledge of communication trends and technology to identify communication stratgies. Audits competitor's communication methods.
Budget - Assists in monitoring overall Marketing Budget from the Marketing Plan. Makes recommendations for and monitors budget of video production and other design projects.
- Works closely with IT to optimize digital communications.
- Coordinates marketing material distribution with Sales & Office Support (Mailroom).
- Assists graphic designers with other design projects (i.e. product labels)
- Maintains digital departmental files.
- ISO – Involvement in Company ISO Program includes QP 505 (Labels) QP 200 (Quality Plan).
- Life & AD&D
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursements
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Identity & Theft Protection
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.