NY, United States
Staff / Crew
Reports To: Editor/Producer
iNDEMAND is looking for a creative, talented, and technically proficient Associate Editor/Producer. Ideal candidates will be experienced Adobe Premiere editors with strong writing skills and a passion for getting things right. Because movies and sports are the core of our business, an interest in those areas is a definite plus. We love to talk about movies and sports, and we hope that you will too!
· Editing promos, trailers, social assets, and long form promotional content.
· Updating graphics and navigating complex toolkits within Adobe After Effects.
· Writing scripts for a wide array of promotional material.
· Producing and managing creative projects from inception to completion.
· Assisting on-set for bi-weekly TV shoots.
· BA or equivalent professional experience in broadcast, entertainment, or a related field.
· Professional video editing experience, preferably in the broadcast and/or entertainment industry.
· Knowledge of file types, delivery specifications, video color correction standards, et cetera.
· A strong reel of innovative work.
· Conceptual thinking – creativity is paramount.
· Initiative and motivation – candidate must be a self-starter who’s comfortable working independently and unafraid to take control of a project.
· Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly.
· Expertise in Adobe Premiere.
· Experience with After Effects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail-oriented, able to manage time/workload, and multitask.
· Extremely organized and able to meet tight deadlines.iN DEMAND L.L.C.