Our client, an entertainment company in Philadelphia, is looking to add a Benefits and Rewards Manager to their team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the company’s health and welfare plans, specifically the medical, dental, life, disability, 401K benefit plans, FSA and COBRA.
- Identifies benefit options by studying programs and obtaining advice from consultants and vendors.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Develops, manages and executes the company’s Wellness Program; including all communication and education and the development and execution of wellness and consumerism initiatives.
- Builds strong partnerships with all departments ensuring their focus and support on wellness and benefits consumerism.
- Prepares reports and demonstrates the effectiveness of programs by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Reviews and processes information related to benefits enrollments, deductions, coverage amounts, qualifying events, and other coverage related information.
- Assists in preparing materials and delivering benefits presentation at new hire orientation and during periods of open enrollment.
- Ensures the accuracy of all information in the HRIS system (Infinium) and the benefit billing.
- Supports and assists team members in filing claims, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, non-work related disability claims, and COBRA events.
- Manages the company’s FMLA and other Leave of Absence programs; including communication and coordination with external vendors, internal business partners and team members.
- Develops and oversees the team engagement strategy and ensures execution standards are consistently met.
- Oversees the Team Engagement Coordinator to ensure that all team engagement events and programs provide value to the team and produce measurable results.
- Assists with the creation and adherence to departmental budget guidelines.
- Responds to team member requests and inquiries for information, assistance, support and resources regarding benefits and wellness initiatives.
- Reconciles benefit accounts by approving billing statements.
- Supervises, develops, coaches and mentors Human Resources team.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays.
- Four (4) year BA degree in HR related field preferred.
- Human Resources management experience
- Must be experienced with team member benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401K, disability, FMLA, COBRA, FSA and other work related benefits.
- Must be able to work with high volumes of confidential information in a professional manner.
- Experience with database, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software.
- Experience with HRIS Systems, Infinium preferred.
- Experience with fully and self-insured environments.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to obtain all necessary licensing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Juno Search Partners
... see more