Onward Search needs a Production Designer for our financial services client. In this role, you will work independently and collaboratively to develop, execute and deliver marketing materials that push the brand, evolve the design, and engage the consumer.
This is a 3-month project opportunity working 2-3 days on-site in Westwood, MA. Potential for extension and conversion to an employee.
As a Production Designer you’ll:
- Create digital assets or animations for social media, OOH ads, HTML5 OLA banners, LED signage, printed flyers, and emails
- Execute on creative briefs to design/revise marketing materials and ensure they meet internal or vendor specifications upon delivery
- Prioritize multiple projects daily while delivering the best possible user experience on strategy and on time
- Help the workflow process run smoothly and find innovative ways to enhance it
- Develop and nurture relationships with creative, project management, resource management teams to improve internal communication and workflow
- Collaborate with teams to work through feedback together and arrive at the best strategic creative output
Skills & Experience needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a similar field is preferred or relevant experience
- 2-5 years of production design and animation experience at an in-house marketing and/or agency studio
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects and Illustrator
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong illustration skills with the ability to replicate or expand upon existing styles
- Ability to quickly absorb, express and expand upon Brand Platform and Graphic Standards
- Current online portfolio of work that displays solid graphic design skills with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, illustration, and pixel-level attention to detail
- Understanding of photography selection process, artistic cropping, minor retouching, and sharing assets through a content library system is preferred
- Some exposure to UX/UI, prototyping, wireframes, CSS/HTML, data-driven creative and overall usability principles is a plus
To learn more about this Production Designer opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
... see more