We are looking for a Creative Director specializing in art direction—who is driven to connect with every audience (both internally and across platforms). A resourceful problem solver that channels contagious energy to inspire and lead. At OKRP, we believe work is ready when we "feel" it. This is a job for a maker and a leader. Working with a CD CW, you will manage and lead assigned creative projects. You will also be responsible for contributing creative ideas to these assignments. Egoless creativity is key.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CD AD is responsible, in the area of creative for:
- Directly supporting your GCDs on your brand team’s creative development and championing the executions best aligned with strategic reasoning forward.
- Working with your Creative Director Copy partner, you will co-manage and contribute to the day-to-day on key pieces of existing business.
- Processing feedback and responding with creative that exceeds expectations.
- Knowing the difference between an execution and a big idea.
- The ability to inspire and awe client partners with great work and a sense of presentational showmanship is a must.
- Willing to raise your hand and help others when workload allows.
- Managing the creative process with PMs and your partner will be key. You will have several balls in the air at once and need to keep things flowing smoothly, while continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of work – sometimes under changing deadlines and parameters.
- Mentoring, nurturing and creatively challenging ACDs, senior and lower level teams and those reporting to you on a daily basis.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- 10 years minimum agency experience
- Excellent recommendations
- Strong portfolio of work that features integrated big ideas brought to life through a wide-range of media channels
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Possess strong art directing background / skills
- Plays nicely with others
- Willing to dive in head first to any assignment big or small.
- Be both right brained and left brained – but never overthink work
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of ambiguity and change
- Believes in great work and knows it when they see it
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Exceptional time-management, organization, written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Energy, curiosity and an ability to maintain your sense of humor under tight timelines
- A passion and expertise for doing great work— along with your partner, you'll come in ready to contribute and grow as a creative team
- The desire and ability to manage talent – you'll come in ready to lead and develop less seasoned teams
PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL STANDARDS
Standing, walking, reaching, stooping, crouching, twisting, bending, crawling
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
Typically, this is an office environment which can involve periods of sitting, standing, bending, twisting
Full-time employees are required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Work hours vary by need and role.
... see more