Are you an outstanding Event Manager who loves the operational side of events as well as being the main point of contact? Would you like to collaborate with an amazing team who will mentor and encourage you in your event management career? Our client is a nationwide Destination Management Company who is highly respected in the industry. This role will drive and contribute to the processes for their events in the San Francisco region.
*You will work 100% from a home office but must live in or close to the San Francisco region to attend local events.
What They Can Offer to You:
- Multiple and varied career opportunities both in Operations and/or Sales
- The chance to work for a well-recognized and respected DMC who has structure, processes, and procedures all in place to make your job easier
- Be part of an upbeat, fun-loving, collaborative team that thrives on supporting each other and your clients
- Excellent base salary with added commissions and perks
- Robust benefits package including healthcare, match on 401k, paid vacation, cell phone reimbursement, paid holidays, top of the line computer equipment and more!
Who You Are:
- Have a strong work ethic and are dedicated to events!
- Love being a part of a collaborative team who works and plays hard- you have each other’s backs
- Can think quickly on your feet, roll with the punches in the constantly evolving event space, and always deliver a high level of customer service
- 3+ years in Program/Event/Operations management- all in the event space
- Enjoy being a diligent, high-energy, phenomenal teammate with strong attention to detail
- Have a creative eye for design of events
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What You Will Do:
- Once the Sale Manager receives the signed contract from the client you will take it over
- Handle all the details and logistics leading up to the event, onsite during the event, and following up with post-event billing and wrap up
- Help the client build the design- select menus, chose entertainment, decor, build a production timeline, arrange transportation between events- draw out the entire blueprint for the event
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Spot On Talent
... see more