Who You Are:
TBWA\Chiat\Day is looking for a strong creative Senior Producer to provide production expertise and oversight at every opportunity – from concept development to execution. You will need a strong broadcast and digital background, and to be capable of helping to push fresh and innovative work for a cutting-edge tech company of all types into exciting new arenas, from content, experiential, social, video and emerging tech. This is an awesome, collaborative role needing the right passionate producer to make it happen.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for day-to-day television and radio production activities, dealing with studios, participates in bid submission, pre-production, shooting, recording and editing
- Produce fully integrated advertising campaigns/projects simultaneously – including video, content, social media and interactive advertising.
- Identify key production partners and TBWA\Chiat\Day internal resources to execute a project's creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements including working with procurement and cost consultants when required
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with agency and client's vision, budget, and timeline
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation and specs as needed
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients
- Utilizes strong creative instincts and ability to demonstrate knowledge of directors and their specialties
- Clear, well-organized, persuasive writer
- Ability to articulate ideas, support position and keep others informed
- Is receptive to ideas and takes time to hear others
- Clearly communicates thoughts and articulates ideas both internally to team members and other departments and externally to clients, reps and vendors
- Presents effectively and persuasively
- Maintains a positive and constructive relationship with clients, directors, and suppliers
- Promotes teamwork with all departments
- Is an effective team member
- BA or equivalent work experience preferred
- 6-8 years experience in production
- Has solid editorial knowledge
- Has strong musical knowledge
- Understand computer applications relevant to job function
Who We Are:
Our creative product is everyone's responsibility.
We are tough on work. We are kind to each other.
When we take care of each other, the rest takes care of itself.TBWA\Chiat\Day Attitudes
Curiosity: Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.The annual salary range for this role is $120,000-$160,000 and may vary depending on the candidate's geographic location and experience. Other compensation includes relocation costs, if applicable.
Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock purchase, vacation, sick and personal days, Also, you will be eligible (approximately thirty days after you commence employment) to participate in all disability, life, travel insurance plans and programs, retirement plans subject to the terms and conditions of such benefit plans. Please don't let our posted ranges keep you from exploring this or any other exciting opportunities within TBWA.
This job requires you to have a COVID vaccine. If you have a medical or religious reason for not receiving the COVID vaccine, the agency will engage in a discussion with you about whether there is a viable accommodation that can be provided.
... see more