An Executive Producer acts as an integral member of the KCD Worldwide Creative Group and its global clients to provide a highly professional and innovative perspective on event execution & client services. This person is an expert in live event production with extensive and impressive know-how in managing all aspects of the event including ideation, experience design, consumer journey, custom fabrication, technical & production management, staffing, live event execution & client management. The Executive Producer has a deep respect and appreciation for big picture ideas and has the experience and sensibility to navigate the process of delivery. An innovative approach to solving production challenges is necessary to execute our complex and original ideas & designs. Our team is driven by a desire to innovate, and the ideal candidate will share a similar passion.
- Serve as a leader to Producers and Coordinators to ensure that their projects are hitting milestones on-time and within assigned budget
- Align project resources, full-time and freelance, to manifest excellence in the execution of defined project objectives
- Be an advocate for the client, translating their business needs and interests to the internal team
- Translate project requirements to internal teams and collaborate with Leadership and Executives to develop proposals, SOWs, or Change Orders (including objectives, approach, estimates, and timelines) as needed
- Report real-time status to Executive leadership, while anticipating "what's next"
- Inspire and challenge the project teams by continually looking for innovative solutions and production methods
- Able to develop an engagement strategy and work with the project team and discipline leads to execute it, involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources)
- Develop and actively manage all vendors/ freelance talent relationships to ensure the best available talent and pricing for the project.
- 10+ years producing events and/or live activations including hands-on experience overseeing event content creation, fabrication, interactive development, onsite testing, AV production, projection mapping, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in producing multi-day pop up experiences, live music concerts with top tier talent & touring brand activations.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with extensive budgeting and negotiating skills
- Capacity to instill trust in clients and have strong global relationships with a wide range of fashion industry leaders and peers, as well as high level vendor contacts, and relationships within the events industry
- Detailed knowledge of vendor pricing for production elements in both large and small scale
- Possess strong management skills, ability to work in collaborative team environment, actively engage both colleagues and clients in open communication, and ability to lead a team while continually motivating and inspiring innovation
- Exemplary time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent analysis of dynamics across variable and concurrent client projects, ability to work well under pressure
- Strategic and logistical thinker with the ability to approach situations from a solution-based frame of mind
- Insightful and comprehensive verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), creative software of Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge and/or proficiency of CAD/Vector Worx and or other technical design software
... see more