Role/Title: Art Director
Onsite/Remote/Hybrid: Hybrid in Conshohocken, PA
Salary: Up to 150,000
Clutch Creative is a rapidly growing staffing agency. We support our clients by identifying unreachable talent that helps their businesses grow.
Our candidates work with us because they know we have the best opportunities available to them and will help them navigate their next career move.
We care, we're honest, and we hustle—that's what makes us Clutch.
Clutch is looking for an Art Director.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into ideas that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, engaging and in-keeping with brand expression and standards
- Conceptualize the creative strategy for projects, including big ideas and storylines across all channels.
- Work collaboratively with creative team, copy, and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for internal stakeholders
- Brainstorm and strategize with design team to help develop creative direction for the marketing campaigns and collateral
- Collaborate with writing team to artfully build creative solutions to address specific project objectives
- Convert rough ideas into visual prototypes (e.g., sketches, layout drafts) to illustrate concepts for creative reviews
- Accountable for the final development and production of creative assets - ensures accuracy, attention to details, and final deliverable overall meets or exceeds the design objectives
- Lead presentations and effectively communicate creative vision to marketing teams and stakeholders
- Present the creative and drive the feedback/information sessions ensuring the you and/or the design team have clear feedback to work from and the completed edits fulfill the requests.
- Proactive communication of needs and roadblocks to project execution
- Collaborate with outside partners, including agencies, photographers, videographers, and illustrators
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in design, typography and illustration or video across the world and how they can impact on our products
- Create designs that connect with and inspire a diverse community of customers
- Manage projects from concept through to design and production
- Ability to design in multiple styles and adapt to the required style of the brand.
- Portfolio that shows strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables
- Strong sense of visual style: strong layout, typography, and graphics standards
- Adobe Creative Suite, and design tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Deep experience as either a graphic designer and/or art director/manager with a thorough understanding of digital, print, and web design
- Optional deep experience as a videographer with video and photography art direction with a thorough understanding of video best practices, DaVinci and Final Cut Pro
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field
... see more