TX, United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Combat documentation/production specialists responsible for supervising, planning and operating electronic and film-based still, video and audio acquisition equipment in order to document combat and noncombat operations. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Operate and perform unit level maintenance on motion, still and studio television cameras
- Prepare captions for documentation images
- Operate electronic and film-based processing, editing, audio and printing darkroom equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.