FL, , United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
EBG is an e-commerce solutions provider specializing in travel and entertainment, and also offering retail products and services, voluntary benefits and insurance.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of employer and membership-based platforms reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG's expanded network reaches over 100 million users from participating companies and closed loop affinity and membership groups.
EBG owns and operates one of the largest and most comprehensive employee savings programs in the country — serving over 40,000 corporate clients through its proprietary platforms TicketsatWork, Plum Benefits, Working Advantage and Beneplace.
EBG is a b2b2c company headquartered in Miami (Aventura), with offices in New York, Orlando, Austin and Las Vegas. It is required to be commutable to an office location.Job Description
The Associate Producer will build and maintain EBG’s offers with respect to agreement details, cost, and sales price for ticket products, event products, and touring products in the EBG backend database and various other internal systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Associate Producer will work with both external and internal partners to collect assets and data to build new offers and maintain existing offer listings. Including but not limited to entering the cost, sales price, images, specific offer copy, and affiliate commission fields for products through approved sales channels within our EBG backend database and various internal systems
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure website efficiencies, troubleshoot purchase paths and product offerings, to create an overall best guest experience
- Provide daily updates and maintenance for various platforms and sales channels
- Maintain accurate and detailed workspace to effectively document various department tasks in relation to builds and maintenance for our offers
- Work with other Producers and internal teams as needed
- Perform additional duties as assignedQualificationsEBG
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidate must be able to work on several projects simultaneously and possess the ability to switch between them seamlessly
- Candidate must possess the ability to maintain focus in a busy, collaborative and occasionally loud environment
- Strong writing skills with the ability to accurately document work performed
- Comprehensive knowledge of various internet browsers and basic HTML
- Candidate needs to possess an intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally in a professional manner
- Previous experience with ticketing systems and the leisure/entertainment industry is a plus
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all- inclusive listing of work requirements.
EBG offers outstanding employee benefits including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- 3 Weeks of PTO + 5 Personal Days
- Paid Holiday Break from Christmas to New Year
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Annual Day of Giving
- Share in the FUN! EBG gives $1000 per year in Tickets-At-Work gift cards to full-time employees to experience and enjoy the savings marketplace!
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.