NY, , United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
The Senior Art Producer is the creative producer/project leader in the Art Production division within the integrated production department.
2 years Art Production / Photo Shoot Management. Must have demonstrated experience production with CGI Projects
Creative Project Management
Partner with agency brand teams and other appropriate parties to manage production from creative development through post-production to final client billing.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide creative oversight over every stage of Art Production projects and video adjunct projects including but not limited to Still 3D CGI, Illustration, Photo Shoot Management & Supervision, directing.
• Manage the highly complex photo shoots that include additional video segments beyond.
• Attend any and all planning meetings with account teams and creative teams regarding concepting, timing, ballparking budgets.
• Develop timelines / schedules from concept development to completion / delivery of final art; revise timelines as needed; guide teams.
• Create detailed agency estimates, presents / explains to account team.
• Know the Art Production industry, relevant agents and vendors.
• Fosters healthy vendor relationships.
• Responsible for overseeing any and all third party vendors.
• Attend photo shoots as needed; travel may be required.
Bachelor of Arts (BS)
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.Area 23