GA, , United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
Rooms To Go
Rooms To Go is looking for a Digital Photography QC Specialist Manager to add to our growing team in Suwanee, GA
Manages all aspects of Photography Quality Control produced by Team. Responsible for providing necessary direction and supervision in delivering best in class photo retouching including compositing, image prepping, color correcting, matching and proofing for Print and Digital. Utilizes color management software and internal systems to ensure image quality while partnering with Studio Producer in enforcing schedule and deadlines. Manages digital image files for various groups across the company. Motivates Team by leading by example, identifying volume changes and offering necessary solutions. Addresses reports in needed training for consistencies across all image versions and applications. This position is a hands-on, full time on-site opportunity located in the Rooms To Go Photo Studio in Suwannee, GA.
- Management of internal QC Retouching Team
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Must be current on latest industry changes and advancements: software, hardware & process
- Reviews all images for quality and correctness before sending for internal review/approval
- Provide guidance and knowledge for best practices in digital photography retouching to Team
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Management/leadership role
- Minimum 5 years experience with Photoshop
- Ability to plan, organize and execute strategically
- . Able to build positive relationships with photographers and designers in a highly collaborative environment
- Performs at an advanced level in all retouching/quality control manipulations
- Committed to only producing best in class product
- Requires skills for Gif creation
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Photography or 5+ years of related
- experience with focus on image retouching and quality control
- Provide Portfolio in order to apply
- Senior level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must Pass Munsell Hue Color Test
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have proven Managerial skills leading Teams in color and digital asset management
Today, we are over 8,500 employees strong, operating over 250 stores and 6 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest and fastest growing independent retail furniture company in America. We are continuing to grow and expand. Last year, we broadened our furniture offerings to provide outdoor furniture. We are the industry leader in time-to-deliver, financing, product availability, and have the latest fashions and great designs. Simply put, we sell quality at a great price.
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.