We are looking for a Production Designer to join our entertainment client who located in Burbank, CA. Designers must have the ability to work with the art director and the production team to execute the artwork for the company's shows across many different platforms and sizes while maintaining the integrity of the brand.
You will utilize our production templates and specifications set forth by our production team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment to prioritize work and to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the fullest understanding of graphic design, layout design, and typography. You should be able to take creative direction well and implement accordingly within set guidelines and parameters.
- Must be proficient in web graphic content design using Adobe Suite CC programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat and non-Adobe Suite programs such as Sketch.
- Skilled in masking out people from background images and masking out complicated hair.
- Must be an expert in image manipulation and color correction.
- Must have highly advanced cloning skills with the ability to extend and build backgrounds to existing images which are pixel perfect.
- 3 years of experience in a digital agency setting, entertainment company, or in a high-volume organization working in photo editing, graphic design, and production experience with experience working on entertainment clients
- Extremely detail and solution-oriented with strong listening and communication skills
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing.
- Ability to switch gears from project to project, as deadlines shift.
- Must be organized in creating graphics and file naming conventions.
- Works well within a team and likes to collaborate with others.
- Great with PowerPoint or Keynote – able to make a presentation template.
- Love and passion for the web, apps, design, and technology – a true student to the industry that keeps up on latest design trends and functionality.
- Must be able to work on-site in the Burbank office Monday thru Friday.
- Capability of working overtime on some weekdays and weekends and or late as needed.
- Other related duties, as needed.
... see more