Verizon Wireless commercial is now casting real people and non-acting professionals.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming this February 8th or 9th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Real families
- Real People
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming Verizon wireless commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Verizon Wireless Commercial
Stay tuned for casting calls, auditions and news by signing up for Project Casting. Click here to signup.
Do you love Verizon?
We’re looking across the U.S. for compelling stories in which Verizon Wireless has played a role at key moments in your life
As a Verizon Wireless Customer:
- Has Streaming Disney+, HULU, ESPN+ or Discovery+ helped you share quality time with family and friends?
- Has Verizon customer service saved the day by repairing or replacing your phone at the last minute?
- Has gaming on your Verizon phone helped you connect with friends or make new ones during the lockdown?
- Have you scored tickets to a sporting event or concert through Verizon UP Rewards and received VIP treatment?
- Have you ever had an experience that you didn’t expect to get from Verizon?
All ages encouraged to apply. Bilingual families and individuals (English and Spanish) encouraged to apply. Non-professionals only.
- January 24 and 25
Possible second virtual interviews:
- January 28
Must be available on:
- February 4 or 5
More Project Casting Entertainment news: