Verizon Wireless commercial is now casting people who have Verizon Wireless.
Do you have Verizon Wireless? Casting directors are looking across the United States for customers and families who have Verizon Wireless and Fios. Verizon Wireless provides service to 118.7 million subscribers.
“We’re problem-solvers, engineers, technologists, innovators and thought-leaders.
Every day, we connect millions of people, companies and communities with our powerful technology. We’re using our award-winning networks to make breakthroughs in interactive entertainment, digital media, the Internet of Things and broadband services for customers.
Whatever the future looks like, whatever the digital world promises, we will deliver.” – Verizon
How to apply:
Verizon Wireless and Fios Casting Call
Do you have both Verizon Wireless and Fios?
Casting directors are looking for families, couples, or individuals who currently have both a Verizon Unlimited plan and Fios Home Internet.
Are you a person who:
- Only chooses the best service no matter what?
- Needs reliable internet, whether at home or on the go?
- Travels around Africa and chose Verizon because it’s reliable everywhere?
- Relies on the network to stay connected to family and friends while traveling?
- Switched to Verizon because of a positive experience with Fios?
- Switched to Fios because of a positive experience with Wireless?
- Has a home with many internet users and needs a strong network that won’t bog down?
- Has a job that requires them to work remotely and from home?
Bilingual families (English and Spanish) encouraged to apply.
Interviews (via Skype or FaceTime):
- March 21st – March 26th
Possible second interviews:
- April 1st
Must be available:
- April 7th – April 8th (if NYC), April 4th-9th if not based in New York City.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting