The producers for a Brazilian soap opera are now casting extras to work on the series.
Beau Bonneau Casting is seeking Non Union men and women, for paid extra work this Friday, March 21st in the Brazilian Soap Opera “Generation Brazil’ shooting in Carmel, and Monterey Counties, California.
They are looking for extras to portray affluent looking types in the Soap Opera
For more details see the casting call below:
Beau Bonneau Casting is casting extras for a Soap Opera “Generation Brazil” shooting Fri 3/21 in Carmel. Carmel, Monterey & surrounding area locals are encouraged, but not required. We are immediately seeking Non Union Extras to portray the following:
Friday 3/21 – Affluent-looking black tie optional wedding guests at mansion
* Beautiful Women – 20-30s – Models & Young, Hot Hollywood Starlet types
* Celebrity types – 20s-40s Men, Attractive, well gromed
* Silicon Valley VIPs – 25-40s Men & Women, executives & new-money types
* Waiters – Note experience. Grey Shirt, Black Slacks& Shoes ** $85.92/8hrs rate
Wedding Guest Wardrobe: Cocktail/Formal. Men: classy suits & ties, tuxes. Women: elegant gowns or fashionable, sophisticated cocktail dresses, colorful; no solid red or black dresses.
Hours/Rates: Shoots can last 10-12 hrs. Approx start time 7AM/8AM or later; exact start unknown until day before. The Extra Rate for Waiters is $85.92/8hrs plus overtime at time & 1/2 thereafter, based on SF min. wage $10.74/hr. The Extra Rate for Wedding Guests 3/21 is $150 for 10hrs plus overtime if applicable due to wardrobe needs. Possible small gas stipend for SF Bay Area residents; TBD. Must have transportation; parking provided. Please check distance & drive time prior to submitting. Lunch provided with free snacks & beverages avail throughout.
Employment: Extras fill out I-9 paperwork and must present government approved ID on set. U.S. Citizens must have a current U.S. Passport or a valid Drivers License or State photo ID card with either Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident/Green Card or Work Authorization from the Department Of Homeland Security.
To submit, email the following to [email protected]:
* Subject line: 3/21, Name, Cell #, City you live in
* Height, Weight, Approximate Age
* Attach 2 new/very recent color snapshots, close up & standing, facing camera smiling (no hats or sunglasses)
* Describe wardrobe options (suits/dress labels, colors, etc.) include pictures of clothing or of you dressed in your options if possible, especially women
Photo approval is needed by Production, make sure photos are clear. Please share with Bay Area local friends that may be interested. Thanks,