Toy commercial casting call for families in Toronto, Ontario.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on September 17th and 18th in Toronto, Ontario.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Looking for a family of 3 with an outgoing and expressive daughter roughly 7-9 yrs of age!
- Outgoing daughter with their moms and a sibling (or cousin etc. in same bubble) who is 5-10 yrs of age
- All members must be in the same social bubble!
- All family members MUST be non union to be considered for this project
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Toy campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Toronto Acting Auditions
Milo Casting is seeking Expressive Girls and their Families for a Toy campaign!
Looking for a family of 3 with an outgoing and expressive daughter roughly 7-9 yrs of age!
Outgoing daughter with their moms and a sibling (or cousin etc. in same bubble) who is 5-10 yrs of age
All members must be in the same social bubble!
All family members MUST be non union to be considered for this project
Details & Submission Information
Trios chosen for this campaign will be paid approx. $3000+ to be involved!
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. The names, ages, location and contact information for ALL family members
2. Confirm your ethnic background ( i.e- Italian, Portuguese, Lebanese etc)
3. Please confirm you are not an ACTRA member (not a part of the actors union)
4. A short video (taken with a cell phone is great). Please make the video following these guidelines:
– the hero daughter (7-9yrs) will introduce herself and the family, their ages and a bit about themselves, with lots of smiles and positive energy!
– Two different takes showing us surprise and excitement from the hero daughter in the following scenarios; a) Seeing her best friend again after 3 months apart during lockdown b) The BEST surprise party EVER. Parents ‘delivering’ the surprises, second child happy for her and her excitement.
5. Please write “Project Excited Daughter” in the subject line followed by your daughters name.
(i.e.: Project Excited Daughter – Jayna Thompson)
You must be available for these key dates:
NO LIVE AUDITIONS!
SHOOT: September 17th or 18th (*Subject to change)
Please submit ASAP! Submissions are due by: Wed September 9th by 11:00 PM
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting