TheOnion.com posted a casting call seeking kids and actors in Chicago.
The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization. It runs an entertainment website featuring satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news.
4 Star Casting is currently casting extras for scenes in TheOnion.com production. Casting directors are looking for kids, athletes and hipsters for a sketch filming in Chicago. Filming is scheduled for June 6, 2014.
For more details, check out the casting call below:
“The Onion” Casting Call
CASTING CALL: THE ONION
PROJECT TYPE: Internet
UNION STATUS: Non-union
SHOOT DATE: 6/6
ROLE: CROSSFIT GUY (YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE YOU LIFT WEIGHTS, WORK OUT ETC)
DESCRIPTION: Runner, Lifter, Shaved Head, Goatee (IF POSSIBLE)
DESCRIPTION: Cool hair, facial hair, beards. Please send a good picture where you look like a stereotypical hipster!
1. Send an email to [email protected].
2. Put the name of the role you are interested in for in the subject line
3. Put your name, phone number, height, weight and age in the body of the email and confirm you are available for the correct the date.
4. Attach a headshot (PHOTO AS JPEG FORMAT).
5. You must list that you have a current, valid Illinois work permit, and give us the name of the employer on the work permit. i.e. 4 Star Casting, LTA, Stewart’s, etc.
Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.