A branded tech company commercial is now casting real stories across America.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in San Francisco and New York City area. Talents will be compensated over $5,000 for their work on the upcoming commercial casting call.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- FAMILIES, FRIENDS & LOVED ONES WHO HAVE BEEN SEPARATED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC for a PAID BRANDED COMMERCIAL.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Commercial Casting Call
Tiffany Company Casting is looking for FAMILIES, FRIENDS & LOVED ONES WHO HAVE BEEN SEPARATED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC for a PAID BRANDED COMMERCIAL.
This NON-UNION commercial is for a BRANDED TECH COMPANY. We are interested in stories from those in the San Francisco area and NYC area who have loved ones that they have not been able to hug or see in person since the beginning of the pandemic.
BOTH yourself AND your loved one(s) should be interested & available in participating in this documentary-style commercial. Here is the stipulation. 1 person needs to be in the SF area, and the other person needs to be in the NYC area (within a 100-mile radius of those cities).
- * People from ALL walks of life are highly encouraged to apply *
- * Applicants MUST live in NYC area and/or the SF area and must have a loved one living on the opposite coast, in either SF/NYC*
- Loved one(s) will need to live across the country in SF or NYC. The reason is this project will film in a studio, and the studio is in SF / Mountain View area and in NYC area. Those selected need to be able to travel easily to the studio on the film date.
NO ONE is allowed entrance to the studio if they have flown in an airplane within the past 2 weeks of the film shoot (March 24/25).
We are looking for REAL STORIES, stories that give us all the feels.
THIS IS SOME (NOT ALL) OF WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Down Syndrome person away from family or caretaker
- Deaf friends and family that use ASL to converse with family
- Long Distance Couples
- Long Distance Twins
- An elder person who struggles with technology which makes catching up hard to do
- Grandparents who have not met their first grandchild yet
- First Responders | Traveling Nurses who are apart from their family
- College students away from their families while stuck on campus
- Two ex-roommates who have been separated for over a year due to the pandemic
…AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
We want to hear YOUR STORY!
💲 COMPENSATION 💲
- Those selected to be in the commercial will be paid:
- $1000 / per person for the filming session
- $5000/ per person for the buyout (usage)
- Being selected is contingent on a negative COVID test.
- Those selected as booked will be required to take a COVID test and follow the productions COVID protocols.
- Usage and run of the campaign: Worldwide, all media for 5 years, no conflict | non-exclusive
- We will be conducting brief VIRTUAL PRE-AUDITION – INTERVIEWS via ZOOM on:
- Monday, March 15
- Wed March 17
POSSIBLE SECOND VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
- You may be asked to do a follow up virtual interview on
- Friday March 19th
- on 3/22 or 3/23 depending on your shoot date
- You will also be rapid CoVid tested on the day of the shoot before entering the campus area.
- 3/24 and 3/25
- You would only be needed for one of those dates
- The range above includes COVID testing, wardrobe fitting, as well as filming dates
More Project Casting Entertainment News:
Killers of the Flower Moon (Movie) cast, casting calls, auditions, news, and more you should know. Join Project Casting to access jobs you can apply for right now! Killers of the Flower Moon (Feature Film) is a…
Netflix is now casting talent for a Jamie Foxx TV series trialer. Productions are ramping up across the country including a trailer for a new Netflix Jamie Foxx TV series. Producers are also casting paying…
The Gray Man (Movie) Cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know. Netflix is spending millions on a new thriller movie, ‘The Gray Man’, starring Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans. According to reports, the movie’s…