SQUARE commercial casting call and acting auditions for lead roles filming in New York.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming this August 11th and 12th in Hudson, New York, Woodstock, New York, and Rhinebeck, New York. Talents will be compensated $500/Day + $1500 buyout, with the possibility of earning $2,500 for their work on the Square promotional video.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- [RETAIL SELLERS & CUSTOMERS]
- All ages, sex, size, gender, ethnicity and abilities are encouraged to submit. Warm and relatable vibe while portraying authenticity, confidence, modern and smart. Actors will portray retail sellers and shoppers with COVID-19 masks on. Casting 7 actors: (2 of the 7 actors will be scheduled for both shoot days and 5 will be scheduled for 1 day)
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Square commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
SQUARE Commercial Casting Call
BREAKTHROUGH CASTING CALL:
DIRECT BOOKING VIA SELF TAPES, PHOTOS, RESUME, REEL
Video (non-speaking) & Print
Casting Directors: Anna Gallio, Patricia Gallio
SHOOT DATES: 8/11 & 12
LOCATION: Hudson NY, Woodstock NY, Rhinebeck NY
(must be local hires; need to self-report)
RATE: $500 session fee + $1500 full buyout includes agency fee
[RETAIL SELLERS & CUSTOMERS]
All ages, sex, size, gender, ethnicity and abilities are encouraged to submit. Warm and relatable vibe while portraying authenticity, confidence, modern and smart. Actors will portray retail sellers and shoppers with COVID-19 masks on. Casting 7 actors: (2 of the 7 actors will be scheduled for both shoot days and 5 will be scheduled for 1 day)
COVID-19: We will be adhering to all current COVID-19 on-set protocols including health surveys, temperature readings, mask requirements, social distancing enforcement.
*. Email [email protected]oughcasting.com with SQUARE in subject line: Deadline to submit: Tuesday 8/4. Attach the below photos and videos to email.
Please photograph and film yourself in a well-lit , quiet location and be sure you are close enough to camera.
PHOTOS – attach to email
*. headshot, resume & reel
*. Three headshots with mask: right, left, front
*. Three headshots without mask: right, left, front
*. Threefull body shots: front, left, right
*. Hands holding a phone and a credit card from multiple angles. These are close-ups of hands only.
*. Any visible tattoos (hands; arms; neck)
*. Attach a short video: Slate your name, show right and left profile, front and back of hands, state union status, location and that you can self-report to Woodstock, Hudson, and Rhinebeck, NY. Include the following:
* A close-up of your hands while you unlock your phone, choose a search app, and type a query into the search bar (example “squareup.com” or “cutest cat video ever”
* Walk toward and away from camera
Please include a short response to any two of the following inquiries:
1. What’s your favorite place to shop and why?
2. What’s the best gift you‘ve ever given or received? Why?
3: Describe your favorite place on earth and one good memory you have there:
*. Perform a favorite hobby and walk us through your process (This should be short, so just focus on setting up and beginning, or one specific aspect of the process)
* Perform a mundane task and walk us through your process (For example: fold laundry, cut a piece of fruit, paint your nails, or make coffee etc). This should also be short
* Regional Broadcast TV (US) – 6 months
* Worldwide Internet/Online (including but not limited to paid/unpaid web, social media, e-mail) – 1 year
* Industrial/Non-broadcast (US & Canada)
* Archival use on Square’s YouTube / Social / Web channels – perpetual
* Option to extend broadcast term another 6 months
*. Option to extend Internet term another 1 year
* Universal, unlimited promotional & online usage in perpetuity including but not limited to Internet/web, e-mail, video, App Store/mobile apps, banner ads, OOH, print collateral, and PR/press in all markets where Square is available.
USAGE: (Extras/Background & Hand Models)
* All media – 2 years
* Archival use on Square’s YouTube/Social/Web channels – perpetual.
*. Universal, unlimited promotional & online usage in perpetuity including but not limited to Internet/web, e-mail, video, Banner Ads, OOH, Print, Collateral and PR/Press in perpetuity in all markets where Square is available.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting