FilMiami Lead Sheet lists movie and television productions that have indicated an interest in filming in Miami-Dade County. As each production’s status changes (development, pre-production, production, wrapped) we will keep you updated. Here is a list of Spring Production Job Openings in the South Florida Area.
South Florida Production Job Openings
- SEEKING CREW (DP/CAMERA/PA- lo pay) for music video
Looking for crew to shoot Music Video in Mid June.
Please send, position requested and If you have your own equipment, please note with your availability.
Must have Own Transportation.
Please note this is a low paying gig.
Reply to: [email protected]
- DATE: 5/8/2013
SEEKING VIDEOGRAPHER (PAID) for shoot
LOCATION: Pompano Beach
Looking for a videographer with a camera to shoot a small video-interview in Pompano Beach with horror-related personality. Estimated time of recording: 1-2 hours.
Reply to: [email protected]
- DATE: 5/7/2013
SEEKING EDITOR/MOTION GRAPHIC ARTIST (PAID) for NewsMax
LOCATION: West Palm Beach
About the Job
Edit and create content for Web and Broadcast.
Create graphics and 2D animation for numerous projects.
Coordinate with remote video crews.
Maintain Studio Hardware and Lighting.
Shoot with HD cameras.
Work with Video delivery networks including YouTube.
Conduct Field Shoots.
Create and deliver embed codes.
Occasional travel requirements.
Have a minimum of three years’ experience with NLE S/W such as Adobe Premiere.
Have a minimum of three years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Experienced with Live Broadcast Editing.
Work well with your team but you can also get what needs to be done on your own, within deadline and in a fast-paced environment.
This position works closely with other members of the video team.
The position is full time and based in West Palm Beach (just west of I-95 and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, moving to Boca Raton in late 2013).
Compensation & Benefits
We offer an outstanding compensation package including a base and incentives, such as a full benefits program, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Long-Term/Short-Term disability insurance, 401(K) with match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday pay.
Compensation will be based on experience and ability.
To apply for this position, please respond with a resume and cover letter with Samples of your work (either attached or a URL where they can be found). Please check your Span folder as we do respond via email.
Apply via www.Mandy.com at http://www.productionhub.com/jobs/view.aspx?item=40139
Visit our website at www.newsmax.com
- DATE: 5/6/2013
SEEKING PRODUCER (PAID) for web series
LOCATION: Pembroke Pines
Producer needed to read script and help organize ideas and assist in preparation of a low budget web series based on a completed script. The script is a romance drama with psychological flashbacks. I have access to crew and post production. This job will be short term but could lead to longer term work. Current salary would be $200.
Apply to: Jeannine via www.Mandy.com at http://www.mandy.com/1/jobs3.cfm?v=54448623&skill=all&terr=usfl
- Date 5/2/2013
SEEKING FILM ARCHIVIST (PAID) for a film division of a media company
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale
As Film Archivist for Moguldom Films you will work closely with the Supervising Producer, EIC/Line Producer and production teams in overseeing the entire process, acquisition, and management of all archival footage material and music necessary for multiple documentary film titles. This role will require heavy research, cataloging, transcribing and logistical management of video and audio archival content necessary in a constructed and organized fashion, as well as managing licensing deals and negotiations directly for rights and clearances.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Negotiate for rights & clearances on stock footage/video, images and clips for all films
- Negotiate for music licensing (sound and song clearances) for all films
- Facilitate all clearances through the MF approval process and working to keep each project within budget limits
- Manage all clearance & licensing costs w/ EIC & Production Coordinator for multiple projects at once
- Locate new archival materials and direct their acquisition and display for producers, writers, and editors
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials
- Secure, maintain, and organize all copyright information and releases for archival stock footage or other retrieved video/film footage necessary for acquisition
- Research and record the origins and historical significance of archival materials
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information
- Prepare wrap documents for archives including show logs & music cue sheets
- Work with the legal department to research and develop fair use strategy for MF
- Preserve records, documents, and objects, copying records to film, videotape, audiotape, disk, or computer formats as necessary
- Authenticate and appraise historical documents and archival materials
- Establish and administer all policy guidelines concerning the use of materials for films in production and post-production
- Specialize in an area of research upon various topics, subject matter, and items relevant to collections to determine what should be retained or acquired
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electronic information storage technology
- Direct activities of staff and crew who assist in arranging, cataloging, exhibiting, and maintaining collections of valuable archival materials
- Organize and preserve an archive of collected film reels, videotapes, DVDs, CDs, and other forms of digitally transferred films and other items such as scripts, production schedules, still pictures, and any other movie-related media.
- Arrange and collate the collection that makes it an easy-to-use reference source for production staff to utilize
- Catalog all film-related, video-related, and audio-related materials as they come in
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent certification/qualification in Film, Television, Commercial Production or related field
- Minumum 3-5 years experience serving as film archivists for long-form documentaries
- Superb and effective organizational and research skills
- Proven ability in coordinating all physical and/or technical processes involved in the logistical management of video and audio archival content
- Must have excellent communication skills orally and in writing that can write up status reports to speaking with the E.I.C., Supervising Producer, and junior staff members both on the production management side and creative team
- Must be able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment while assisting the team in producing innovative content on deadline
- Must be able to work independently unsupervised and with teams on a creative and management level
- Must be able to negotiate costs as per the MF budget for all films
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]