Showtimes Desus and Mero is now casting speaking roles for scenes filming in New York City.
Red River Casting is now casting actors to work on scenes filming on February 4th and February 5th in New York City. Talents will be compensated $962/8 for principal roles, $516/8 for voice-overs, 5 lines and under actors will be compensated $454/8 and talents with a voice over with 10 lines or less will be compensated $360/8. The deadline to apply is January 29, 2019. Showtime is looking for actors to play millennials, preppy types, Jamaicans, kids, and other leading speaking roles.
About Desus and Mero:
In this weekly half-hour late-night comedy series, popular TV and podcast personalities Desus Nice and The Kid Mero speak off the cuff and chat with guests at the intersection of pop culture, sports, music, politics and more. The quick-witted duo brings a distinct voice to the late-night talk show genre, delivering smart and comedic commentary on any and all topics, that keeps audiences buzzing. (via)
Showtime’s ‘Desus and Mero’ Casting Call
Casting directors are casting the following roles:
Black Black Mirror:
- White Woman: Millennial white girl. Everything’s positive. Instagram lover.
- Pumpkin Spice Drinker.
- White Man: Preppy. Probably was on the row-team in college. Thinks Donald Trump makes some good points.
- Jamaican Mom: No nonsense. So loving it’s aggressive. Thick Jamaican accent.
- Little Boy: 12 or 13 yrs old. Innocent. Baby faced. Sweet. Wants to help look for aliens.
Greenest Book: [Feb 5th]
- 1. NARRATOR [Likely recording on Feb 7th]: sounds like a traditional TV narrator.
To apply for a role click here.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting