New Orleans, Louisiana Casting Call - 'Our Brand is Crisis' starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock is looking for a ton of extras.
Our Brand is Crisis’
centers on the use of American political campaign strategies in Bolivia by President Clinton’s former consultants James Carville and Stan Greenberg. ‘Our Brand is Crisis’
stars George Clooney
and Sandra Bullock
and is filming in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Casting directors for 'Our Brand is Crisis'
are looking for men and women to work on several roles including campaign staffers, and cops.
To audition for a role on 'Our Brand is Crisis'
check out the casting call
'Our Brand is Crisis' Casting Call
1) We are looking for Hispanic or Native American looking men & women in their 20’s-40’s to play campaign staffers. Ok if you have worked before as long as you weren’t featured. Email ASAP to: [email protected]
2) Our Brand is Crisis - [email protected]
- 25-50 year Hispanic Looking men to be cops tomorrow, Thursday 10/16 in New Orleans
3) Our Brand is Crisis - [email protected]
- 30's-50's Hispanic looking Men & Women who have not been seen on this movie and are available to possibly work for 11 days. Thursday 10/16 and then 10/20-10/24 & 10/27-10/31.
4) Our Brand is Crisis - [email protected]
- 20's-70's Hispanic looking Men & Women available to work on Friday 10/17. Friday's call will start in the late morning and be shooting until near midnight. Need some people in this group that also have Carnivale / Mardi Gras type attire. These scenes on Friday are going to be some of the most fun ones we shoot in New Orleans!