Want to hangout with an academy award nominated Producer? Want a sneak peek of the upcoming television series “Devious Maids”? Well, world renowned producer Gideon Amir is holding an event in Atlanta, Ga titled “An Evening with Producer Gideon Amir”.
Recently, the SAG-AFTRA announced an evening with Producer Gideon Amir. The following event was posted on the official SAG-AFTRA website, if you are interested in attending Click Here for more information.
Gideon Amir has worked on a series of long form and features throughout the world. Creating and producing in pictures ranging in locations from the United States to Sri Lanka. Gideon Amir has also worked for ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, Showtime, A&E, TNT, USA, Lifetime and many more television networks and his productions include many Emmy-nominated movies of the week for this production on television movies. Also, as an executive producer, GIdeon worked as Senior vice president in charge of production at Hearst Entertainment and the Head of Production at Sony Pictures.
Gideon Amri’s most recent work include his ABC action/drama TV series “Missing”.
Now March 4, 2013 at 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM Producer Gideon Amir will showcase the highly anticipated new Marc Cherry series Devious Maids.
An Evening with Producer Gideon Amir
When: 7:30 – 10 p.m., Monday, March 4, 2013
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Where: The Green Room Actor’s Lounge
25D Bennett Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
RSVP: You must RSVP at the events tab on our Facebook page (see below). Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/429018553780852/?fref=ts for The Muriel Moore/Danny Nelson SAG-
AFTRA Conservatory if you have not already joined our Facebook page.
1. All events are limited to SAG-AFTRA members only.
2. You must RSVP via The Muriel Moore/Danny Nelson SAG-AFTRA Conservatory FB page. Go to Events tab, Event, Join.
3. All sign-ups are numbered on a first come first served basis via the JOIN tab on the FB EVENTS page.
4. All events are limited in size. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY THIS MEANS YOU ARE ON THE WAITLIST.
5. Should the entry list change waitlist members will be contacted by order of sign up.
6. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PAID UP SAG-AFTRA CARD WITH YOU FOR ENTRY TO ALL EVENTS.
Questions? For any additional help with this, please contact Melissa Goodman at [email protected]tra.org or call (404) 239-0131 Ext 11.
Not Getting Called Back? Check out our list of resources to help you land your next big role!