A protein drink is now casting fit athletes in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on December 12th in Toronto, Canada.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Fit gals for an online campaign for a non-dairy Protein Drink.
- looking for confident, put together, athletic women between the ages 25-35.
How to apply:
Toronto Casting Call
URGENT! We are looking for fit gals for an online campaign for a non-dairy Protein Drink.
Overall, we’re looking for confident, put together, athletic women between the ages 25-35.
She is able to hold a long plank or pull-up. Most regular gym-goers will come with a handful of these skill sets.
Our gal is bad-ass, driven, and focused. She’s attractive in a real, down-to-earth way.
She needs to be physically capable but not “swole” in any sense. She’s got lean muscle. Strong. Healthy. Admirable. Approachable.
Please send us an email to [email protected] with the following:
1. Your name, and contact information
2. A brief description of your fitness experience
3. A couple of photos of yourself (face and full body shot. No hats, no sunglasses, please).
4. Please write Project Fitness and your name and age in the subject line (Project Fitness – Kimberly Finch – Age 29)
Deadline for Submissions: TOMORROW, FRIDAY DECEMBER 6 AT 4:00 PM.
You must be available for the following dates:
Audition: Tuesday December 10th
Wardrobe: Wednesday December 11th
Shoot: Thursday December 12th
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid up to $1,500. This is a non-union project.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting