Peoples Jewellers Campaign for LGBTQ+ couples in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Casting multiple LGBTQ+ Canadian couples that got married in 2005 – the first year marriage was legalized in Canada to be featured on the Peoples Jewellers Instagram for a week.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in an upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Peoples Jewellers Campaign Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Seeking LGBTQ+ Couples Who Were Married in 2005 For An Upcoming Peoples Jewellers Campaign!
Casting multiple LGBTQ+ Canadian couples that got married in 2005 – the first year marriage was legalized in Canada to be featured on the Peoples Jewellers Instagram for a week. We want to know how you two met!
*Pays $500 per couple if selected. No audition or shoot date required. If selected Peoples will be featuring your photos and story on their Instagram page for a week.
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. Your name(s), age(s) and the story of how you met.
2. A photo of your Canadian marriage license from 2005.
3. Two of your favourite photos of the two of you together – these don’t necessarily need to be from your wedding. (Where we can clearly see your faces. Ideally no hats or sunglasses)
4. Your primary contact information (phone numbers & email addresses) *If you are a represented actor, please include your resume & agent’s contact information
5. Please write ‘Peoples Celebrates Love’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your names. (E.G. PEOPLES CELEBRATES LOVE – Nina & Jessie Brown)
Submissions are due by: Friday – June 19th, 2020
(However the earlier you apply the better your chances!)
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*This campaign is open to Canadian residents only
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the submission.
*This is a non-union job
*If you have received this bulletin after the initial submission date, please still email us your submission as you may still be eligible.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting