NBC Parenthood Casting Call for extras to work on the new season of the hit NBC series filming in San Francisco, Bay Area.
NBC’s hit TV series Parenthood is now filming in San Francisco and seeking actors, models, and talent to work on the TV series.
“Parenthood” is the critically acclaimed one-hour drama inspired by the box office hit of the same name. This reimagined and updated Universal Television/Imagine Entertainment production follows the trials and tribulations of the very large, colorful and imperfect Braverman family.
Sarah Braverman (Lauren Graham, “Gilmore Girls”) is a single mother with two kids – the bright but rebellious Amber (Mae Whitman, “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World”), who is living on her own, and sullen and sensitive Drew (Miles Heizer, “ER”), who returns to Berkeley this year.
Beau Bonnaeu Casting is looking for actors to work as background extras, stand-ins and featured roles in the TV series while it is filming in San Francisco. To apply for a role on Parenthood, Click Here!
Check out the latest casting calls and auditions for Parenthood below:
Parenthood Casting Call
Babies Casting Call
We are immediately seeking Bay Area local Twins, Triplets, etc., 1 Month 2 Years old, for Paid Extra Work 12/11 & 12/12 in SF on the NBC series Parenthood, starring Craig T. Nelson. Babies and Toddlers have limited work hours, so multiples are often used, taking turns on camera appearing to be one child. We are immediately seeking the following children to match a family:
* 1 Yr old Identical Twin Boys, Caucasian-appearing to match family – up to 4.5 hrs BOTH 12/11 & 12/12. Can consider just under/over 1 yr if motor skills/size are average for a 1yr old.
* 2 Yr old Identical Twin Girls, Caucasian appearing to match family – up to 6.5 hrs Tues 12/11. Can consider just under/over 2 yrs if motor skills/size are average for a 2 yr old.
* 1 Month old Twins/Multiples, ideally identical, to portray newborn baby boy, Caucasian appearing to match family, up to 2.5 hrs Wed 12/12. 4 babies may be needed to match as best we can.
Hours/Rates: Parents/Guardians must be available all day; exact start times are unknown until the evening before. Minors get a minimum payment of $152 for the shoot (for up to 8hrs or less) which is typically received within 10-15 business days from a payroll company. Free parking is provided.
HOW TO SUBMIT: If youd like your kids to be considered, please email the following to [email protected] ASAP:
* Subject line: Parenthood, Last Name, Twins or Triplets First Names, Age, Parent Contact, Cell
* City you live in
* Height, Weight, Clothing Sizes for each
* Photos: Attach brand NEW digital camera or camera phone color snapshots of your kids together if possible and looking straight to camera. No hats or sunglasses please; we must be able to see their faces, hair color/length clearly.
* Date pictures were taken
We look forward to your submissions and will contact you if we can cast your children. Please share with Bay Area Local friends/family with multiples!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.