No Fear Here Productions is currently casting in the Georgia area for an upcoming project.
No Fear Here Productions posted a casting call for an apprentice project. They are casting for several roles ranging from a "good-guy" african american role, to a closeted homosexual.
Still interested? See the casting call information below for more details!
Apprenticeship Project Casting Call Information
NOW CASTING No Fear Here Productions' newest apprenticeship project: Please send your headshot and resume to Darla Nofearhere Clarkson @ [email protected]
- Norman – Late twenties-early thirties, caucasian male. Dark hair if possible. Not great looking, but distinctive, quirky. Only a lady killer in the literal sense of the word, but he can get a date. An Anthony Perkins type. let’s say.
- Maggie Trevalyn – Mid-late twenties Caucasian female. Possibly blonde. She’s a really good looking lady, and shouldn’t have any problem finding dates. Well-groomed, looks great in a sweater.
- Mailman – TERENCE - late twenties-mid thirties black male. He’s an average Joe, but possibly someone who works out and has a great physique. He’s always in the wrong place at the wrong time, but he’s a good looking, nice guy. The kind of guy who this sort of thing normally never happens to.
- Bachelor Number 1 – RICHARD - Male, Late thirties – early forties. Sleazy looking sort that hangs out in strip clubs hoping to impress the dancers.
- Bachelor Number 2 – GEOFF - Male, mid thirties. Plain looking, possibly overweight, someone who would make a poor salesman.
- Bachelor Number 3 – HANSEL - Male, any age – must be able to quickly make balloon animals.
- Bachelor Number 4 – TOPHER - Male, late thirties. Cat loving, closeted homosexual.