Nickelodeon’s Double Dare is back and is now casting.
Nickelodeon is bringing back one of the biggest game shows of all time. Nickelodeon Double Dare is returning. Producers are looking for kids who are ready to take on brain-bending trivia, messy, physical challenges, and the world-famous obstacle course this summer.
Casting directors are holding auditions for kid teams of 2 ages 10 to 14 who know each other. For example, teams can consist of BFFs, siblings, twins, cousins, neighbors, teammates, and even classmates.
About Double Dare:
Double Dare is an American television game show on which two teams compete to win cash and prizes by answering trivia questions and completing messy stunts known as physical challenges
For more information and how to apply, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Nickelodeon’s Double Dare Casting Call
Nick’s “Double Dare” is now holding online and video auditions for kids that would like to appear on the Nickelodeon show.
Production of new episodes shortly is still casting teams of kids ages 10 to 14 years old to appear on the show. The show is now casting teams of 2 to 4 for kids or teens that know each other and are willing to compete as a team together. These relationships can be siblings, friends, and/or neighbors.
What is Double Dare?
Double Dare is a reality game show where teams of two compete to win cool prizes by facing off against each other in a variety of challenges. Those challenges include trivia questions or messy challenges. The newest show also includes the “infamous obstacle course”.
How to apply for Double Dare:
For more information click here, check out the flyer and/or see the casting call breakdown below.
DOUBLE DARE IS BACK!
MysticArt Pictures is NOW AUDITIONING teams of kid teams of 2 & 4 ages 10-14 who know each other, e.g.: BFFs, SIBLINGS, TWINS, COUSINS, NEIGHBORS, TEAMMATES, CLASSMATES
- Parents/legal guardians and Contestants must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States at the time of filming.
- Contestants must be between 10 and 14 years of age as of February 25, 2019.
- Parents/legal guardians and Contestants must be available for approximately 1-2 days of filming in Los Angeles, California between February 27 – March 8, 2019.
- Parents/legal guardians of all prospective contestants/participants must complete the application prior to consideration and may be asked to sign additional casting application and release materials.
- Contestants must be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian.
- Contestants (along with their guardians) shall be responsible for any travel to Los Angeles, California for the show taping.
Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Parents/legal guardians, if you have any questions please reach out to our talent team at [email protected]!