Netflixs hit TV series Easy is now casting upscale shoppers in Chicago, Illinois.
Casting directors are looking men and women in their 30s and 40s with upscale looks to play shoppers at a grocery store in a wealthy neighborhood. Filming will shoot on Thursday, June 15th in Chicago, Illinois.
From director and creator Joe Swanberg, this Netflix-original comedy anthology series explores diverse Chicago characters, modern romance technology and culture. Scenarios include a married couple hoping to reignite their sex life, a couple looking to spice things up with another woman, and middle-aged dating. The series features an impressive array of stars, including Jake Johnson of New Girl, comic Hannibal Buress, actor Orlando Bloom, actress/model Emily Ratajkowski and actor Dave Franco.
To audition for a role in Easy season 2, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Easy season 2 Casting Call
PROJECT: EASY EPISODE 208
DATE: THURSDAY, 6/15
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
UPSCALE GROCERY STORE SHOPPERS
DESCRIPTION: We’re looking for men and women in their 30s and 40s with upscale looks to play shoppers at a grocery store in a wealthy neighborhood.
If you are interested and have open availability, please complete/update the master survey and send an email with the following to [email protected]:
1. Put the role you’re submitting for in the subject line of your email.
2. In the body of the email include your name, age/range, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code in which you currently reside.
3. Confirm that you have open availability and are ok working past midnight, if needed.
4. Confirm you have access to a vehicle for transportation as the locations will vary and some may not be convenient to public transportation.
5. Tell us if you’ve worked on EASY and if so, in what role.
6. Attach one full body photo and one headshot.
Thank you in advance for submitting! Only those being considered will be contacted.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply