Casting directors and producers are seeking people for a new MTV pilot, Guy Court. Guy Court is a spinoff of the original series, Guy Code on MTV2.
Guy Court is essentially picking up where Guy Code left off. In Guy Court people between the ages of 18 to 25 come in front of a judge to tell their stories of skipping out on the bill, spending hours in the bathroom, and other stories of people bring the “guy code”.
Still interested? See the casting call information below!
MTV Guy Court Casting Call Information
Do you know someone that has broken Guy Code?
Have you been accused of breaking Guy Code?
Is it time to put the Code to rest and seek justice, once and for all?
If your friend is the guy who always skips out on the bill, or your roommate spends hours in the bathroom primping and prepping, or your buddy always drinks your good beer instead of his, then it’s up to you to see the rules of Guy Code upheld on “Guy Court.”
MTV2 is looking for people who appear between the ages of 18-25, who have real stories about the laws of manhood being compromised, to come in front of a judge and tell their stories.
If this is you, MTV2 wants to hear your story! Answer the questions below and send us a picture of yourself and contact information to [email protected]
1) Tell us what Guy Code rule was broken?
2) Is there any evidence? (photos, pictures, texts, etc)
3) Were there any witnesses?
4) Did he know that he did something wrong?
5) How has your relationship changed since this violation occurred?
6) How have you suffered since being wronged?
7) How has the accused offender suffered? Do you care?
8) What do you think should be done if you are proven innocent /guilty?