An upcoming feature film is now casting kids and teen actors in South Australia.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in scenes in South Australia. The deadline to apply is Friday 21st August 2020.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- – GIRLS: Aged 7 to 10 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
- – BOYS: Aged 10 to 12 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
- – GIRLS: Aged 13 to 16 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
- – No acting experience required
- – Must be South Australian based
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming feature film, check out the casting call breakdown below.
** MAJOR CASTING CALL for kids and teens to star in our next FEATURE FILM **
Heesom’s are at it again and are urgently searching South Australia for kids & teens aged 7-16 to star in our latest Feature Film.
This is a huge opportunity to be part of a major film set where NO ACTING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! So if this is your child, grandchild, niece, nephew or just someone you know, please READ ON!
** THE CASTING CALL**
We are looking for:
– GIRLS: Aged 7 to 10 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
– BOYS: Aged 10 to 12 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
– GIRLS: Aged 13 to 16 of mixed race / cultural ancestry
– No acting experience required
– Must be South Australian based
DEFINITION of mixed race / cultural ancestry for this specific casting means either:
– Only ONE of the child’s parents is Caucasian
– NEITHER of the child’s parent is Caucasian
– …OR ONE of the child’s grandparents is NOT Caucasian
IE: child’s family is must include either Asian, South American, Middle Eastern or African etc in their lineage.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please email us ASAP at [email protected] with:
– Child’s Name
– Child’s Height
– Child’s Age
– Child’s exact cultural heritage (ie: include culture of parents and/or grandparents)
– Confirm you’re the legal guardian*
– Parent’s name
– Parent’s contact number
– Parent’s email
– Confirm you live in South Australia
– Head and shoulders photo
– Long shot
Please title your email “Untitled Project [Insert Your Child’s Name, Age & Cultural Background]”.
IE: “Untitled Project – Jane Doe – 12 – Asian decent”
Closing Date: For your submission to be considered for our 1st Casting Round, please send to us by: 5.00pm THIS Friday 21st August 2020.
Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous faces!
Heesom Casting xox
* We are unable to consider any submissions, unless they are sent by the child’s legal guardian. NB: Due to the volume of emails we receive, only those successful in the application process can be contacted. Please ensure all photos are no larger than 2MB IN TOTAL. Thank you!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting