An upcoming major feature film is now hiring actors in Atlanta, Georgia.
Tammy Smith Casting, extras casting director in Atlanta, are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on September 20th and October 8th in Atlanta, Georgia.
Details for the project have not been released. However, according to reports, the upcoming “Suicide Squad” feature film is filming under the code name “El Dorado”. It’s currently unknown what the story will revolve around, but this title could give us a little clue.
James Gunn will work as the writer and director for “The Suicide Squad” and will follow David Ayer’s 2016 film “Suicide Squad”. However, instead of being a sequel to the Ayer production, this is described as a new perspective to the franchise from the mind of Gunn that will feature a mix of new and old characters.
Viola Davis is coming back to play Amanda Waller, while Margot Robbie is set to reprise her role of Harley Quinn. Jai Courtney and Joel Kinnaman will be returning to play Captain Boomerang and Rick Flagg, respectively.
That said, Idris Elba will be replacing Will Smith but will play a new character and not Deadshot. Deadshot has been written out of the movie but may return in the future with Will Smith returning.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- MAN to be FEATURED as a DISTINGUISHED LEADER from CENTRAL AMERICA
- Ages 40 to 50 ONLY – or can be a little older if you look younger!
- Hispanic, Black or Middle Eastern looks!
- HEIGHT RANGE: 6’0 to 6’3” (due to costume that is already in place)
- Average or slender build (costume is already in place)
- Can be with or without facial hair, but it must be neat and hair can be only slightly longer (just below the ears) , and/or willing to let us trim if needed.
- REGAL / DISTINGUISHED LOOKING
How to apply:
Atlanta Casting Call
New Post for “EL DORADO”
We need a distinguished man in his 40s to be a Central American leader.
There are specific HEIGHT and BODY TYPE requirements due to our costume that is already in place.