‘Kill the Czar’ directed James Franco is looking for new talent in Dallas, Texas.
Katz Kasting is currently looking for background extras to work on the new James Franco movie, Kill The Czar now filming in Dallas, Texas.
Details surrounding the new movie have not been released, but filming will take place in Dallas, Texas. Casting directors are looking for several actors to work on several key featured roles in the new feature film.
To audition for a role on Kill The Czar directed by James Franco, check out the casting call details below:
James Franco ‘Kill the Czar’ Casting Call
Katz Kasting EXTRAS Casting Notice: JAMES FRANCO FILM
Project Name; Kill the Czar
Production Company: Rabbit Bandini
Producer: Manaal Khan & Jay Davis
Directors: James Franco & Bruce Cheung
Local Casting Director: Katrina Cook
Katz Kasting www.katzkasting.com
Project Type: SAG-AFTRA ULB Feature Film
Starring: James Franco
EXTRAS Paid: $72 per day / $100 per day for Featured Extras.
Local hire only. No expenses paid.
Featured Extras must have a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. We will not have solid dates when you are cast for a featured extra role.
Film Dates: Oct 1-13
Shoot Location: Dallas, TX (area)
Character Breakdown: EXTRAS
* FEATURED EXTRA ROLES: * Paid $100 for 10 hours.
– Japanese Businessman – comical scene of professional businessman who enjoys a little discreet fun at prostitute parties on the side, wearing crotchless chaps, rear nudity
– Ninja – throwing ninja stars, thin, small frame, spry, male or female with parkour /ninja skills
– Goons & Guard – (6) Big guys to intimidate, tall and muscular. (30s)
– Fat Goon – big, stocky goon, looks tough, no one messes with him! (30s)
* BACKGROUND EXTRA ROLES: * Paid $72 for 10 hours. OVERNIGHT SHOOT !!!!!!!!!
– Club-Goers – Party/Dance Club Scene. Wearing Party clothes. Dance club/rave. Background will be dancing and having a good time. Must have at least 2 different outfits. No minors. Age 18-35.
To submit: FILL OUT THIS FORM: http://tinyurl.com/q5pr75a
You MUST fill out the form, and submit a photo via the directions at the end of the form to be considered for this project.
Those with Flexible schedules will be considered first. ONLY those with flexible schedules will be booked for the featured roles.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply