An upcoming international stills campaign is now casting Japanese male models in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Canada between August 4th through the 15th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- You are a Japanese Male
- You are roughly 30 – 45 years old
- Looking for real people, previous on-camera experience NOT necessary!
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming photoshoot, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Toronto Casting Call
Milo Casting is looking for Japanese Men for an International Stills Campaign!
You are a Japanese Male
You are roughly 30 – 45 years old
Looking for real people, previous on-camera experience NOT necessary!
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid approximately $1000-$1500 for 1-2 half-day shoots!
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. Your name, age, location and contact information
2. Confirmation you are of Japanese descent
3. A couple of photos of yourself (Avoid hats and sunglasses) (No more than 200kb per photo)
4. Please send a couple recent photos of your hands, if possible
5. Please write “Project Pharma Hands” in the subject line followed by your name.
(i.e.: Project Pharma Hands– Daniel Suzuki)
You must be available for these key dates:
AUDITION: TBD – (One day between July 27th- Aug3rd)
SHOOT: August 4th – August 15th (You will only be needed for 1 or 2 days maximum)
Please submit ASAP!
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please email: [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting