HBO Max sketch comedy series is now casting kid actors.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in New York City.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- African American and Latinx 9 to 12 year old boys and girls to portray 5th grade students in a classroom with a guest speaker talking about drug and substance addiction as well as sex addiction.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming HBO Max TV series, check out the casting call breakdown below.
HBO Max TV Series Casting Call
Waldron Casting is seeking African American and Latinx 9 to 12 year old boys and girls to portray 5th grade students in a classroom with a guest speaker talking about drug and substance addiction as well as sex addiction. Keep in mind that this is an HBO Max sketch comedy series about current world issues. This series is under the SAG Net Code Contract (used for tape projects). The background rate under this contract is $132 for up to 8 hours of work and then overtime after 8 hours. Testing and Filming in NYC. Your child would need to have a valid child performer permit and trust account set up and must have a parent/guardian to attend both testing and filming with them. The Covid-19 test would be this Friday November 6th and the work day would be Monday November 9th.
Your child as well as parent/guardian would be required to follow covid-19 protocol and wear a mask at all times and follow social distancing. You would be wearing a KN95 mask with a face visor over that. You would only be able to take it off while cameras are rolling per SAG/AFTRA protocol. Both minor and parent/guardian would be required to take the Covid-19 test.
If interested & available, please email the following details to [email protected] and put “STUDENT” in the subject line.
1. Include candid current photos – Current photos of your look within the last day or two. Include face and body photos to submit to the director. MAKE SURE THAT THE PHOTO IS CLEAR, CURRENT AND THAT YOU ARE LOOKING INTO THE CAMERA. WE WANT A SELFIE – NO HEADSHOTS! NO HATS OR SUNGLASSES.
2. Full Name
3. UNION Number or IF NON-UNION, note how many waivers your child has received
4. Note the 2 forms of ID that you would bring to set to in order to get I9’d and paid
5. Phone Number
6. All Clothing sizes. (Below which ever applies) – IN THAT ORDER
BOYS – Height, Weight, Clothing Size, Shirt, Pant, Shoe sizes
GIRLS – Height, Weight, Clothing Size, Shirt, Pant, Shoes sizes
7. Note your child’s age
8. Confirm you are OK with the above Covid – 19 protocol for you and your child
9. Confirm that your child has a valid child performer permit and trust account set up
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting