Maple Leaf Foods commercial campaign is now casting Candian families to make Tik Tok style videos.
Casting directors are now casting Canadian actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on May 8 or 9, 2020 (one day, filming yourselves from home).
Producers are seeking the following types:
- ONE FAMILY to create a series of Tik Tok-style videos. Ideally a family with 4 members – 2 parents, a teenage 13 to 17-year-old, and a younger child age 7 to 12 but not limited to, we are open to 3 family members as well.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Maple Leaf Foods commercial campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Maple Leaf Foods Commercial Casting Call
CASTING ACROSS CANADA
Jigsaw Casting is seeking Canadian Families for a Maple Leaf Foods Campaign! This is a work from home opportunity.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
ONE FAMILY to create a series of Tik Tok-style videos. Ideally a family with 4 members – 2 parents, a teenage 13 to 17-year-old, and a younger child age 7 to 12 but not limited to, we are open to 3 family members as well.
The commercial is about how as families, we’re mindful of eating less meat and trying more plant-based nutrition. But at the same time? We LOVE meat, especially eating burgers. If selected, we will send you everything necessary to shoot this within your own home! You will never have to leave your house.
Pay is approx $5,000 per family. No previous acting experience required. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. This is a union project. Actual families/non-union members are welcome to apply!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A) Send a self-tape of each and every family member independently performing Script 1 – ‘Tofu Tutorial’.
You don’t need to use the vegetables that we’ve listed in the script.
1. Introduce yourself – name and age.
2. Choose 4 x of ANY vegetables you have in your own fridge.
3. Follow the script
- B) Send a tape of the whole family together performing Script 2 – ‘Fam Jam’.
Here is the link to both scripts: shorturl.at/irsz6
You can use your cell phone to film these self-tapes, no need to film on a professional camera.
***Don’t worry if your videos aren’t perfect! We want to see personality!
- C) If you or any of your family members has a Tik Tok or Youtube page please include it in your
- D) After you have made your self-tapes, please submit them via our online application form: https://canadianfamily.castingcrane.com/
To be considered for this campaign. You must be available for the following dates:
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: Monday April 27, 2020 at 9am.
Online wardrobe and rehearsal: May 6 or 7, 2020 (one day)
If selected, Shoot will be on: May 8 or 9, 2020 (one day, filming yourselves from home).
More Project Casting Casting Calls: