Fox’s ‘Almost Family‘ is now casting nail technicians in New York City.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on Friday, August 23rd in Brooklyn, New York.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Seeking Real Nail Technicians for background work on the FOX Series, Almost Family, who are available Friday August 23rd filming in Brooklyn NY.
About Fox’s “Almost Family”:
Only child JULIA BECHLEY (Brittany Snow, the “Pitch Perfect” franchise, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”) finds her life turned upside down when her father, LEON BECHLEY (Academy Award winner Timothy Hutton, “American Crime,” “Leverage,” “Ordinary People”), reveals that, over the course of his prize-winning career as a pioneering fertility doctor, he used his own sperm to conceive upwards of a hundred children.
Reeling from this explosive revelation, Julia discovers two new sisters – her former best friend, EDIE PALMER (Megalyn Echikunwoke, “The Following,” “90210”), and an ex-Olympic athlete, ROXY DOYLE (Emily Osment, “The Kominsky Method,” “Young & Hungry”). As these three young women begin to embrace their new reality, Julia must figure out what life is like without Leon by her side; Edie comes to grips with her burgeoning sexuality, as her marriage falters; and Roxy faces adulthood out of the spotlight.
Against all odds, the three women will attempt to form an untraditional bond as sisters, even as they must welcome a tidal wave of new siblings into their rapidly expanding family. FOX
How to apply:
Seeking Real Nail Technicians for background work on the FOX Series, Almost Family, who are available Friday August 23rd filming in Brooklyn NY.
If interested & available, please email the following details to [email protected] and put “Nail Technician” in the subject line.
1. Current selfies, candids, or IG link reflecting current hair style and length.
2. Full Name
3. Union Number or note if you are Non-Union
4. Note the 2 forms of ID that you would bring to set to in order to get I9’d and paid. <original documents only>
5. Phone Number
6. All Clothing sizes (LISTED IN THE BELOW ORDER)
MEN – Height, Weight, Jacket, Waist, Inseam, Neck, Sleeve & Shoe sizes
WOMEN – Height, Weight, Dress/Pant, Bust, Waist, Hips, & Shoe sizes
7. Note Your Experience as a nail technician
8. state if ok with exteriors (y/n)
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting