Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming between July 29th through August 9th in New York City.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- **SEEKING FEMALE PHOTO-DOUBLE**tentative work dates between BTW 7.29 – 8.9 (with possible recurring this season)
- – Multi-ethnic (African Amer?ican & Caucasian) with a pecan to caramel skin tone*
- – Between 5’5 – 5’8 in height
- – Dress/Pant size 0/2
- – Black short bob with bangs for hair (or be willing to get cut/style to match**
About Fox’s “Almost Family”:
Only child JULIA BECHLEY (Brittany Snow, the “Pitch Perfect” franchise, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”) finds her life turned upside down when her father, LEON BECHLEY (Academy Award winner Timothy Hutton, “American Crime,” “Leverage,” “Ordinary People”), reveals that, over the course of his prize-winning career as a pioneering fertility doctor, he used his own sperm to conceive upwards of a hundred children.
Reeling from this explosive revelation, Julia discovers two new sisters – her former best friend, EDIE PALMER (Megalyn Echikunwoke, “The Following,” “90210”), and an ex-Olympic athlete, ROXY DOYLE (Emily Osment, “The Kominsky Method,” “Young & Hungry”). As these three young women begin to embrace their new reality, Julia must figure out what life is like without Leon by her side; Edie comes to grips with her burgeoning sexuality, as her marriage falters; and Roxy faces adulthood out of the spotlight.
Against all odds, the three women will attempt to form an untraditional bond as sisters, even as they must welcome a tidal wave of new siblings into their rapidly expanding family. FOX
How to apply:
**SEEKING FEMALE PHOTO-DOUBLE**tentative work dates between BTW 7.29 – 8.9 (with possible recurring this season)
– Multi-ethnic (African Amer?ican & Caucasian) with a pecan to caramel skin tone*
– Between 5’5 – 5’8 in height
– Dress/Pant size 0/2
– Black short bob with bangs for hair (or be willing to get cut/style to match**
If interested & available, please email the below answers to:
– Full Name
– Phone Number
– Union Number (if you are non-union please let us know how many times you have worked SAG and received a Taft)
– Current photos! Please include best representations of your current hair style and length, skin tone, and some full length shots.
– Note the 2 forms of ID that you would bring to set to in order to get I9’d and paid
– Current sizes to include:
Height, Weight, Dress/Pant, Bust, Waist, Hips and Shoes
– Any date conflicts between 7.25 and 8.9 (excluding weekends)
Also please include any questions you may have when emailing us. Thank you!
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting