Firehouse Subs commercial casting call for extras in Chicago.
Firehouse Subs is now casting background actors to work on a commercial filming on Wednesday, Thrusday, and Friday in Chicago, Illinois.
Filming will take place on Wednesday, January 27th through Friday, January 29th in Chicago, Illinois and Stone Park, Illinois.
Talents that are selected will be compensated $200/12.
Producers are looking for men and women ages 27 to 50 to play firefighters. All talents must be physically fit to submit to this production.
To audition for a role on the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call details below:
Firehouse Subs Commercial Casting Call
PROJECT: Firehouse Subs Commercial
ROLE: NON-UNION EXTRAS ONLY
SHOOT DATES: Wed., 1/27, Thu., 1/28, Fri., 1/29
LOCATION: Chicago, IL and Stone Park, IL (You must have your own transportation, no exceptions!!!)
MEAL AND PARKING PROVIDED
USAGE: Unlimited, TV (national cable, wildspot) and internet
LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
FOR ALL THREE DATES: We need Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Ages 27 50 to portray Firefighters, you must be physically fit to submit to this production. It doesnt mean you will work all three dates, but they are looking to repeat extras for continuity, so you must be available all three dates, and be able to get to both locations: Chicago and Stone Park
FOR FRIDAY ONLY, we need Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Ages 30 50 to portray customers and employees, and you must have transportation to Stone Park.
If interested and available, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
1) Subject Line: Firefighter or Customer/Employee
2) In the submission email include: name, age, date of birth, height, weight, city and zip, phone, email
3) You must provide us with your sizes:
Men: Jacket (please list if short, regular or long), Neck/Sleeve (hint: Sleeve is measured from the middle of your neck, down the length of your arm to your wrist), Pants (Waist/Inseam) and Shoe Size
Women: Bust/Waist/Hip, Dress and Shoe Size
4) Attach a headshot and/or candid photo AND a full body in JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photos with your Full Name. You should do this with all of your submission photos.
The director is being very specific that he wants to see photos of your current look, therefore, if you have headshots that are 3 years old, do not submit them. We would rather have a current shot against a neutral background than a headshot that does not represent your current look.
5) If you are submitting for Firefighter, you must confirm that you are available all three dates, and have your own transportation to Chicago and Stone Park, IL
6) If you are submitting for Employee/Customer, you must confirm that you are available on Friday, and have your own transportation to Stone Park, IL
7) If you are submitting for Firefighter, please let us know if you are a Firefighter by profession.
You must be registered with us at www.4starcasting.com to be considered.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.