Fox’s Empire is looking for actors, models, and talent to play world travelers and CEO’s for a scene filming on Monday, September 12th in Chicago, Illinois. Producers are looking for couples, and a man with a luxurious wardrobe.
About Foxs Empire:
Empire centers around a hip hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders family as they fight for control of the company. The hour-long family drama was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.
To audition for a role, check out the casting call details below:
Empire Season 3 Casting Call
FEATURED EXTRA CASTING CALL – CHICAGO
DATE: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH
Role 1: World Travelers – couple
Caucasian couple in their 30s who look like they are barely home as they explore the world 50 weeks out of the year (can submit as an individual or a couple), attractive, fit, high end.
Role 3: Fortune 500 CEO
A man of luxury with a wardrobe that tells the world they are the 1%. Men ages 45 and up, attractive, fit, high end
If you meet any of the above criteria and are available to work Monday, September 12th please e-mail [email protected] with the following:
1) The role you wish to apply for as the subject line.
2) Your name, age, zip code, phone number, e-mail, height, and weight.
3) Your measurements; for men it’s Jacket Size, Neck/Sleeve, Pants, Shoes. For women it’s Dress size, Bust/Waist/Hips, Pants, Shoes.
4) 2 recent photos of yourself, one being a full body photograph.
The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
5) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
We will contact you if you are in consideration!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.