Ronald starring Jonah Hill and Emma Stone is now casting diplomats in New York City.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on November 21st in New York City.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- GWC is seeking Non Union to portray a 1950s NATO Diplomat. Caucasian, Men, ages 30-60. Size 40R Jacket & 32 Waist. Fits tomorrow, Thursday 11/16 in LIC. Works Tuesday 11/21.
Jonah Hill and Emma Stones dark-comedy series for Netflix, originally titled Maniac, has been shooting on Long Island. Based on a 2014 Norwegian TV show, the 10-episode series, titled Ronald according to the film office, concerns the fantasy lives of Hills and Stones characters.
To audition for a role on Ronald, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Ronald Open Casting Call
GWC is seeking Non Union to portray a 1950s NATO Diplomat. Caucasian, Men, ages 30-60. Size 40R Jacket & 32 Waist. Fits tomorrow, Thursday 11/16 in LIC. Works Tuesday 11/21. Non Union rate is $121/10hrs. If you are interested and available, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Facebook, NATO Diplomat, AVAIL” and the following information in the body of the email:
– Full name
– Phone Number
– Union status
– Open availability for a fitting tomorrow 11/16
– Open availability for the work date 11/21
– Please note all of your current sizes: height, weight, jacket, neck x sleeve, waist x inseam, shoe. Must be a size 40R Jacket & 32 waist!!
– Note if you are OK with the hair department giving you a hair cut/trim for this work. This scene takes place in the 1950s and we need period accurate hair. Must be clean shaven for this role.
– Attach a few current candid photos of yourself so we can see your current look/hair style.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply