An Emerson College bfa short film casting call for several speaking roles
(Production submitted by Emerson College)
A casting call is being held for an Emerson College BFA short film. We are looking to cast males and females, from their mid 20s to their early 60s. The casting call will be held Saturday, February 8th and Sunday, February 9th at 150 Boylston Street, Boston, MA. Auditions are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. If interested, email [email protected] to set up an audition. Please attach your RESUME and HEADSHOT.
Logline: An uprising director deals with the moral dilemma of his famous actresses well being and the responsibility of making his film a success.
- [Bridget Eaves] Mid 20s, famous actress, independent, smart and beautiful. Someone who knows what she wants and how she will achieve it.
- [Man] 25 to 35 years old, unpredictable, a lunatic, slightly schizophrenic.
- [Eric] 30 to 40 years old, director of the film, finds himself in a moral dilemma. Great friends with Bridget. A genuine guy.
- [Jeff] 30 to 40 years old, a producer and heavy-set New Yorker who serves as comedic relief, loud and obnoxious.
- [George] 30 to 40 years old, another producer, also a New Yorker. Obnoxious but a bit more logical than Jeff.
- [William] 40 to 50 years old, Bridgets manager, priorities are slightly skewed.
- [Script Supervisor] 25 to 35 years old, anxious, a big fan of Bridget Eaves.
- [1st AD] 25 to 35 years old, first assistant Director, the directors right hand man.
- [2nd AD] 25 to 35 years old, second assistant Director, makes sure the 1st ADs orders are carried out.
- [Husband] 30 to 40 years old, husband of Bridgets character, attractive, physically fit physique.
- [Father] 50 to 60 years old, father of Bridgets character, grey hair, heavy-set.
- [Mother] 50 to 60 years old, mother of Bridgets character, grey hair, thin, bubbly personality.
- [Hitman] 25 to 35 years old, dark, mysterious, a muscular man whos in charge of keeping the husband, mother and father held hostage.
Photo Courtesy of Facebook