Doom Patrol (TV Series) cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know.
Doom Patrol is a superhero team from DC Comics. The Doom Patrol first appeared in My Greatest Adventure #80 in June 1963, and was created by writers Arnold Drake and Bob Haney, and artist Bruno Premiani.
The TV series features Jane (Diane Guerrero), Rita Farr (April Bowlby), Vic Stone (Joivan Wade), Larry Trainor (Matt Bomer / Matthew Zuk), Cliff Steele (Brendan Fraser / Riley Shanahan), and the Chief (Timothy Dalton) as the members of the eponymous Doom Patrol.
The TV series premiered on February 15, 2019, exclusively on the DC Universe streaming service. The second season aired on both DC Universe and HBO Max, with the two streaming services releasing episodes simultaneously on June 25, 2020. In September 2020, the series was renewed for a third season exclusively on HBO Max.
About Doom Patrol:
Doom Patrol is an upcoming drama series based on the DC Comics superhero group Doom Patrol created by Arnold Drake, Bob Haney, and Bruno Premiani that is set to premiere in 2019 on DC Universe (streaming service). It is a spin-off of Titans. Filming began in Georgia in late August and early September 2018.
How to audition for a speaking role:
- According to IMDB, David Rapaport is the casting director behind the show. David Rapaport was born on August 8, 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. He is known for casting favorite shows such as “Gossip Girl,” “Arrow,” and “Riverdale.” In a recent interview with EW, Rapaport explains what it’s like to work as a casting director and in the process shares some pretty insightful advice for actors looking to break into more significant roles in television and movies.
- Rapaport, who is known for casting several Warner Bros. series shares what inspired him to become a casting director. He explains as a child, “I loved going to movies and watching TV and getting excited about specific actors and specific performances,” says Rapaport, 40.
- You can read audition tips by David Rapaport here.
- For a TV show, this big, casting directors are contacting talent through talent agencies. If you are interested in a speaking role in the upcoming new season, contact your talent agent for an audition. If you do not have an agent, check out our guide to landing an acting agent here.
- You can also stay tuned for the latest casting calls for ‘Doom Patrol’ by signing up for our newsletter.
Doom Patrol Cast
- Diane Guerrero as Jane
- April Bowlby as Rita Farr
- Alan Tudyk as Eric Morden / Mr. Nobody (season 1)
- Matt Bomer and Matthew Zuk as Larry Trainor
- Brendan Fraser and Riley Shanahan as Cliff Steele
- Timothy Dalton as Niles Caulder / the Chief
- Joivan Wade as Victor “Vic” Stone / Cyborg
How to audition?
How to apply:
Extras Casting Call
Doom Patrol – Season 3
Now Casting People to Play DEAD BODIES
>> New Faces Only – Must be registered with Central Casting! <<
Test Wednesday, Feb 10, Work Friday, Feb 12
Test Friday, Feb 19, Work Monday, Feb 22
Rate: Test Pay $40/4, Film Rate $80/8
Men: Looking for men 18+ all ethnicities, height 5’8- 6’2, max waist 36.
Women: Looking for women 18+ all ethnicities, height 5’8- 5’11, dress size 0-10.
Only submit if:
– You have NEVER worked on Doom Patrol
– You are comfortable playing a dead body
– You are available for ALL 4 DATES
– You fit the height/size requirements
Get the latest entertainment jobs and networking opportunities here. Sign up with Project Casting today.
More Project Casting Casting Calls & Auditions: