An upcoming commercial is now casting extreme sports athletes in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in British Columbia. If selected, all travel and accommodation costs will be paid. Filming will take place between June 17th through the 24th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- CASTING MEN, 25-40 YRS OLD WHO ARE EXPERT/PRO LEVEL MOUNTAIN BIKERS, BMX, TRIALS OR MOTOCROSS ATHLETES.
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Commercial Casting Call
CASTING EXTREME SPORT ATHLETES
$13,000+ FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION, IF SELECTED.
CASTING MEN, 25-40 YRS OLD WHO ARE EXPERT/PRO LEVEL MOUNTAIN BIKERS, BMX, TRIALS OR MOTOCROSS ATHLETES.
ATHLETES MUST BE FRANCOPHONE. STRONG SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWING PREFERRED.
ATHLETE MUST BE COMFORTABLE OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE, ATV AND A SEADOO. MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM.
***IF YOU ARE NOT A PRO-LEVEL ATHLETE AND YOU ARE NOT BETWEEN THE AGES OF 25-40YRS OLD, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT***
– This production will adhere to strict COVID-19 related safety protocol in compliance with directives from WorkSafe BC.
– IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, you MUST be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to be considered.
– IF SELECTED, you will receive a minimum of $13,600 for your participation
– THIS PROJECT IS SHOOTING IN BRITISH COLUMBIA. If selected, all travel and accommodation costs will be covered
– If selected for the commercial, you MUST be available between June 17th-24th
– This is a UBCP ACTRA project. We are accepting applications from non-members and those with no acting experience.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ASAP
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS- JUNE 12TH.
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE JUNE 15th
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
GROUNDGLASS is a ‘real people’ casting company, we cast people just like you in commercials for brands such as Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Unilever, Johnnie Walker and Tim Hortons.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting