Coca-Cola commercial is now casting families in Orlando, Florida.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on an upcoming Coca-Cola commercial filming in Orlando, Florida.
Producers are seeking the following roles:
- FAMILY/FAMILY UNIT : Caucasian, Hispanic, Cuban American, Dominican American, African American, Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Northern European, South American. All skin tones, all sexual orientations, religions, and physical abilities, a mixture of ages. Families large and small, mixed, nuclear families, interracial families, same gender couples, multigenerational, partnered, or single. We want to see life at all of its stages and types, steering away from kids under 6yrs old. Maybe even an out of work professional chef who can really show off cooking something more intricate/professional than the average family. Scenes will be built around families and their real experiences at home, so it’s not necessarily about acting or actors.
- Please only submit your family if you are all available, interested, healthy, and are comfortable with the shooting situation as described in this breakdown
- Deadline to apply is Thursday, May 28, 2020
How to apply:
To audition for a role in an upcoming Coca-Cola commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Coca-Cola Commercial Casting Call
“SOFT DRINK COMMERCIAL” CASTING
This is a NON-UNION Project.
MUST HAVE A HOME IN ORLANDO TO PARTICIPATE!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN FULL!!
* Please only submit your family if you are all available, interested, healthy, and are comfortable with the shooting situation as described in this breakdown. AND HAVE A HOME IN ORLANDO!
We are filming families IN their own homes in Orlando!
Lots of information here…
Production will be implementing every possible element of the AICP recommended set safety guidelines that they can on this shoot, and talent will be expected to comply as well. If anyone has any questions at any point, please let us know.
Casting Submission Date: By Thursday May 28, 2020 at 10AM (Please don’t wait until the deadline, we will be reviewing as they come in).
DON’T BE LATE!!!
KEY PRODUCTION DATES –
Virtual Callback Date: Saturday, May 30 th – via Skype or similar video chat.
Wardrobe Date: Thursday, June 4 th – Costume designer would go through the chosen talent’s wardrobe virtually via Skype or similar video chat to decide on what they would wear for the shoot day.
Virtual Tech Scout: Friday, June 5 th – Production would need to tech scout the home virtually via video chat (Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, or similar)
Shoot Date: Monday, June 8 th – ½ day shoot as well as a day to sanitize the home before the shoot, and a ½ day to sanitize the home before crew leaves.
Casting Location: At Home, Self-Submission Self-Tapes Only
Shoot Location: At Home – Orlando, FL. Talent must be currently residing in Orlando, FL. You will be filming in your own home for this commercial!
(Ideally Orlando proper, but surrounding neighborhoods are Ok. Though not Winter Park or Winter Garden, and no Condos. If you’re in a gated community or live somewhere with a homeowners association, please make sure it’d be Ok to have filming happening in your neighborhood).
This will be shooting in the talent’s own homes, with a crew of about 10 people. No mixing of families/people who aren’t already living in the same space together and no one that would have to travel to be in Orlando. Looking for diverse types of households – Homes large & small (please don’t submit if this is something you know your neighborhood/building would not allow).
Term: 18 months from first use of materials.
Media: All media including but not limited to TV, Cinema, Online/Social, Stills and Industrial. Materials may be leveraged for advertising, PR, and internal purposes.
Additional Mandatory usage requirements:
– Rights to lift stills from moving footage.
– Right to film b-roll/behind-the-scenes.
– Perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive rights for internal and archival use for Agency and Client (including World of Coca-Cola and similar museum-like facilities owned, operated, or sponsored by the Company, as well as the Library of Congress) are also included
Location Fee: TBD depending on size of home, etc.
SHOOT DAY –per person $700
BUYOUT for USAGE ABOVE – $3000 per person for 18 months
LOCATION FEE – for Usage of the house plus sanitizing the house the day before the shoot and after the shoot – $2000
WARDROBE – for talent to use their own wardrobe – $50 person
* Please only submit people that you’ve confirmed are available, interested, healthy, and are comfortable with the shooting situation as described in this breakdown.
We are looking for the following:
Casting for real Orlando, FL families, couples, roommates. Looking for interesting people of all ages and background who have all recently experienced the ‘lockdown’ together. MUST have their home in ORLANDO, FLORIDA! All must be comfortable with drinking Coca-Cola.
Not looking for overly classically “attractive” people. They want an authentic, diverse, intriguing collection of engaging, imperfect faces, personalities, and homes. A range and spectrum of humanity. No one should be overweight though.
FAMILY/FAMILY UNIT : Caucasian, Hispanic, Cuban American, Dominican American, African American, Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Northern European, South American. All skin tones, all sexual orientations, religions, and physical abilities, a mixture of ages. Families large and small, mixed, nuclear families, interracial families, same gender couples, multigenerational, partnered, or single. We want to see life at all of its stages and types, steering away from kids under 6yrs old. Maybe even an out of work professional chef who can really show off cooking something more intricate/professional than the average family. Scenes will be built around families and their real experiences at home, so it’s not necessarily about acting or actors.
SELF-TAPED AUDITION INSTRUCTIONS:
All casting submissions should be self-taped at home together. No professional taping or involving of outside parties. This can even be done on a smart phone (held horizontally). You can take turns holding the camera, use a tri-pod, or prop the camera up somewhere so that you can all be recorded together. Just make sure everyone can be clearly seen and heard. Show us your real selves as-is – let us see roots showing, no manicures, stubble, messy spaces, etc, not a polished perfect presence.
Please ensure that all of the photo & video files you send are clearly labeled with the family name and what the video/photo is of (i.e. : SmithFamily_Kitchen.jpg, SmithFamily_SarahIntro.mov, SmithFamily_DiningRoom.jpg, SmithFamily_Questions.mov, etc…) so that casting & production are able to sort and review your submissions.
* Please DO NOT show any non-Coke products in any part of your submission. If you can, you can try to include a shot of drinking a bottle/can of Coke in some part of your submission (if you have one available).
Part 1: (Introduction – Individually)
Please film each person individually doing the following:
Film a video in a medium shot (head & shoulders) state your first and last name to camera, show a close-up of hands (back & front), and drink some Coca-Cola from a can or bottle.
Then, in a wide shot showing full body – stand facing camera and rotate slowly turning around for a 360 degree view and return to face the camera.
Part 2: (Questions – Group)
Film a video briefly answering the following questions together as a family/group. Maybe you can even do so while in the area where you typically cook and/or eat. Sitting/standing as close as possible with entire group in frame.
We would like to hear about your situation during lockdown…
– Where are you?
– Where were you before lockdown? (If somewhere different)
– Who are you with? How are you related/connected?
– Who were you with before lockdown? (If someone different)
– What have you mainly done during lockdown?
– Did you do any cooking?
– If so, what did you cook?
– What was your favorite quarantine meal and why?
Part 3: (Photographs of Home)
Please take some photos to share of your kitchen, dining area, and living area.
Please download the clips AND photos from your device and send them to [email protected].
When you’re ready to send in your audition materials, please remember to make sure to label which clip/photo is which so we can identify and share your submission successfully. Please also include the full names of each member of the group being submitted. Please include ages and date of birth of anyone under 18 years old.
All Videos and Photos must be sent to us in a downloadable format in order for us to be able to share with the production team. You can use a free file sharing site like WeTransfer.com, or Dropbox to send us your photos and videos. Please do not post to YouTube or any social media sites.
Please send completed audition submissions ASAP to [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting