NBC’s Chicago PD is now casting Chicago extras for a bar scene in Chicago, Illinois.
NBC’s Chicago PD is now casting talent for an upcoming scene filming on Friday, July 21st in Chicago, Illinois. Producers are looking for people to play the following roles:
- 1) PEDS W/AUTO: Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 28-50.
- 2) MOLLY’S BAR PATRONS: Male/Female, ANY ETHNICITY, Age Range: 28 – 50. We are looking for blue collar workers, firemen types, police types that frequent the neighborhood bar.
About NBC’s Chicago PD Season 5:
NBC’s Chicago PD centers on the Intelligence team located at the District 21 of the Chicago Police department. This team fights the city’s major offenses including organized crime, drug trafficking, and high profile murders.
To audition for a role on NBC’s Chicago PD season 5, check out the casting call details below:
NBC ‘Chicago PD’ Season 5 Casting Call
PROJECT: CHICAGO PD
ROLE: NON-UNION EXTRAS
SHOOT DATE: FRI., 7/21
RATE: SEE BELOW
LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING TO PLAY:
1) PEDS W/AUTO:
Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 28-50. Please include the year, make, model, and color of your car in your submission. Please do not submit if you own a red, white, or black car.
RATE: $88/8 + $35 CAR BUMP
2) MOLLY’S BAR PATRONS:
Male/Female, ANY ETHNICITY, Age Range: 28 – 50. We are looking for blue collar workers, firemen types, police types that frequent the neighborhood bar.
If you are interested and available, send an email with the following to [email protected]:
1) In the subject line put the role(s) you are submitting for ie: PEDS W/AUTO, MOLLY’S BAR PATRONS.
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code on your Driver’s License or State ID.
3) Confirm that you have filled out the current Master Survey pinned to the top of the page.
4) Attach one current full body photo and one close-up. Dress for the role you want! Give us something new and fun for the files instead of the same old pics.
5) If you are submitting with your car, pleas include the year, make, model, color of your car.
6) Confirm your mode of transportation to set, i.e. Uber, CTA, Vehicle
7) Confirm you are available for the fitting date (if applicable) and the film date.
Thank you for submitting. Only those being considered will be contacted.