Charity commercial casting call for speaking roles in Toronto, Ontario
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on March 14th in Toronto, Ontario.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Bilingual Male: 30-55 years of age. Talent MUST be bilingual (French and English) and able to deliver a few lines fluently.
To audition for a role in the upcoming charity commercial campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Commercial Casting Call
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Is Seeking Bilingual Men For an Upcoming Non Union Charity Campaign!
Bilingual Male: 30-55 years of age. Talent MUST be bilingual (French and English) and able to deliver a few lines fluently.
Must be able to attend the audition/shoot in Toronto.
*Pays a flat rate of $1,500 per individual if selected
Details & Submission Information:
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1) Your name, age and your level of fluency in both French and English.
2) Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. No hats or sunglasses)
3) Your primary contact information (including phone number) *If you are a represented actor, please include your resume & agents contact information.
4) Please write PROJECT CHARITY in subject line of email, along with your name and age. (IE: Project Charity – Jaques Brown- age 35)
Submissions are due: Friday March 9th by 5PM
(However the earlier you submit the better your chances!)
You MUST be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: March 12th, 2018
SHOOT: March 14 or March 15, 2018 (TBD)
Questions or Concerns
*This is a non-union job
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*This campaign is open to Canadian residents only
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
*If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply