Candybar commercial is now casting real security guards in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Canada.
- Producers are seeking the following types:
- – You are a Security Guard with a uniform.
- – People approximately 20-45 yrs of age. Open to all ethnicities.
- – Must be able to be filmed in uniform (we can cover any logos if preferred).
- – Must not be a member of ACTRA!
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Candybar Commercial Casting Call
URGENT — Milo Casting is seeking Security Guards for a Candybar Commercial!
– You are a Security Guard with a uniform.
– People approximately 20-45 yrs of age. Open to all ethnicities.
– Must be able to be filmed in uniform (we can cover any logos if preferred).
– Must not be a member of ACTRA!
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid approx. $1250 for their time and usage!
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please email the following to: [email protected]
1. Your name, age, contact information and confirmation you are not a member of ACTRA
2. Tell us your location and the locations you service. (Must be outside the GTA.)
3. A brief description of your duties at work.
4. Include recent photos of yourself and photos of you in uniform
5. Please write “Project Hungry-Security Guard” in the subject line followed by your name. (i.e.: Project Hungry-Security Guard)
Shooting will take place ONE day in August. You MUST have availability during this time.
**If you are currently NOT working due to Covid-19 please let us know where you would/will be working when it is safe to do so.**
Please submit as soon as possible!
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please email [email protected]
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting